January Exercise Challenge!

100 minutes which brings me to 1005/1000 100%

Congratulations to all the participants and especially those who kept it up even when you knew you might fall short of your goal! You all :rockband:

82 Minutes yesterday brings me to 1175/1500. Hoping to squeeze in a bit more this afternoon and will post my final results then.

Finishing off the January Challenge with BANG!

Yesterday and this morning ...

30 minutes walking
45 minutes zumba
30 minutes shoveling snow (yes, I'll count it! We had 6" of snow over 2 days and I shoveled 3 times)

Total = 105

robinb 775/750

I'll probably work out later today too but I wanted to bump myself over my goal this morning :).

Done with zumba

Up to 910/1000. Didn't meet my goal but I think I did better than I would have if I didn't have a goal. Will strive for 1000 mins next month

Stationary bike 40 minutes

540/600.

I know I would have made it if I hadn't been knocked flat with that virus for five days...

On to February!

Oh wishers.... Please let me gripe a minute. I'm about to go to PT. I loathe going to PT. I'm very diligent about doing my exercises at home and have made so much progress on my own but everytime I come to these sessions I feel like I waste my time! I am here to get some harder exercises. I really hope that will happen. I cannot handle 30 leg lifts on each side and stupid stuff like that. It was helpful then, but I need more now!!!

Yahoo! Got in the last 25 minutes to get me to a respectable
Total 750/999......next month.... heading for 100 percent!! Where is the sign up?

Found it, nevermind!

1676/1400 :)

101.1 miles run or walked in a workout or race setting.

At least 1 mile a day every day in January.

Figment--I feel your pain on the pt.:hug: Thank you for hosting!:)

Congrats to everyone who stuck it out this month!

Oh wishers.... Please let me gripe a minute. I'm about to go to PT. I loathe going to PT. I'm very diligent about doing my exercises at home and have made so much progress on my own but everytime I come to these sessions I feel like I waste my time! I am here to get some harder exercises. I really hope that will happen. I cannot handle 30 leg lifts on each side and stupid stuff like that. It was helpful then, but I need more now!!!
Have you talked to your therapist why you are not progressing to harder exercises? Maybe they don't know how strong you have become and have you on a standard schedule for your injury.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!