January Exercise Challenge!

Sick for a week :(. Beginning to feel like I'm coming out of it, though. 30 minutes slow walk this A.M. The good news? I'm 1000/1000! Yahoo!

An hour WERQ class followed by an hour Strong class bring me to:

2490/2013 :yay:

Feeling great today!! There's still a few more days left this month fellow fitness buffs...let's see what we can do!

Congratulations to all the folks who have made their goals already this month! :yay:

And to those of you still trying to get that magical WISH green -- go! go! go! :cheer2:

Added another 150 minutes which brings me to 905/1000 90% It's good to be on fire! :hippie:

61 minutes on the treadmill last night. Getting a little faster and going a little further!

256/500

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

830/1275

50 min Run outside.

I won't be making my goal this month but I am happy for what I have accomplished. Good luck to everyone else though!!!

50 min run tonight. 840/800

I owe u guys a lot of thanks for getting me to my goal this month. THANK YOU! Can't wait for february!

Rose- 100 miles is awesome! Im psyched that I made it to 40 so far this month so I'm in awe. Let me know if u need anything to host february (like my spreadsheet).

1866/1700

Thanks!
I was gonna chat, but DS needs help picking out a tie for tomorrow. Basketball game and he's gotta dress up! Dad is claiming, "Your turn. I did it last time."

Managed to get in a 67 minute run/Mutt walk last night. Don't think I'm going to make goal as we're heading to the Mouse on Thursday night, but will get super close. Yippee!!!!!:cool1:

1221/1300

Thanks Figs for hosting this month!:love: If I knew anything about Excel I'd do February, but I'm completely spreadsheet challenged!:confused3

Did at least 90 minutes yesterday across 2 different classes (and feeling it)... brings me to 820/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter