January 29, 2011 - 7 Day Eastern - WOOHOO!!

1. Where are you from? - St. Louis, MO metro area (on the IL side)
2. First time cruising - Yes and can't wait!
3. What you like to do when you are not planning a cruise, on a cruise, or dreaming about a cruise: spending time with family - DH and I both work, so we cherish the time!
4. Kids - One, Jayden and she will turn 2 just before we cruise

1. 1.We live on Folly Beach SC "The Edge of America"
    2. 2.This is our 9th Disney Cruise loss count of others but Disney is the Best
    3. 3.I like to Trade stocks online
    4. 4. Our little girl Christey was 40 on the 25th and we have 2 Grands Chase and Britteny 14 & 17

Am starting to get psyched for this cruise - we just did July 4 week at AKV with family so I had to wait for that to be done before thinking about the cruise! My 3rd cruise w/my DH, but the last one was almost 10 years ago! First cruise w/my DS7 and DD3.5 (well, 4 by the cruise time).

Will be departing on my birthday! And also traveling with my MIL and her husband, who graciously used their DVC pts to book both cabins, so grateful for that!

We will be travelling with family as well, my parents and my sister and her husband and soon to be added member to the family, their baby girl who is due in 6 weeks. :love:

We only have 6 more months until the cruise!!!! :banana:

Have the pre-stay hotel booked on Marriott points...will collect my final Southwest points this week to book flights. Southwest flights go on sale for late January on August 17th.

Just have to countdown the time until booking reservations (and pay for the rest of the cruise of course). popcorn::

We are excited to join this cruise...Our first time cruising!

our motley crew:
Chris (hubby), 43
Marcy (me), 35
Meredith (dd), 4 at time of cruise
Dexter (ds), 11 months at time of cruise

our motley crew:
Chris (hubby), 43
Marcy (me), 35

Welcome Aboard! I hope you and your family have a great of time cruising as my wife and I do. On our first cruise we booked what would have been our 2nd cruise, but we just couldn't wait. Our first was in Jan '09 for our Honeymoon and we booked one for this October. In between the two cruises, we added in a 2nd sailing on DCL and our first with Carnival. Were you and your family planning on participating in the Fish Extender exchange? I could add you guys on the list if you wish!

our motley crew:
Chris (hubby), 43
Marcy (me), 35

Welcome myolite! So glad you are joining us! :cheer2:

yes, please do add us for the Fish Extender list!

We are in cabin 7501
on late dining, wait listed for early.

181 days left! Woohoo!

our motley crew:
Chris (hubby), 43
Marcy (me), 35

It is our first time too and I cannot wait! Look forward to chatting and meeting up with you!

yes, please do add us for the Fish Extender list!

We are in cabin 7501
on late dining, wait listed for early.

181 days left! Woohoo!

Consider yourself added!! DW & I should probably start thinking about what we're doing for the FE gifts for this cruise. We just hit the 90 day mark for our next cruise and we're all caught up on FE gifts for that cruise (unless others join between now and the closing date for the FE sign-up).

Welcome to all the new cruisers.

I just wanted to share with everyone....
I wrote an article on 11 tips for saving money on your Disney Cruise, but for some reason the DIS is blocking it. PM me with your email address if you'd like to read it and I'll email it to you.

~Amanda~

Either I am really tired or just not seeing it, but I can`t find where I pm you :confused3. I would like to receive your tips!

Welcome to all the new cruisers.

I just wanted to share with everyone....
I wrote an article on 11 tips for saving money on your Disney Cruise, but for some reason the DIS is blocking it. PM me with your email address if you'd like to read it and I'll email it to you.

~Amanda~

Just booked this cruise as our first ever cruise for myself and my sister. We are avid Disney fans with more than 20 trips to DW, but our first ever cruise! Can't wait!

Just booked this cruise as our first ever cruise for myself and my sister. We are avid Disney fans with more than 20 trips to DW, but our first ever cruise! Can't wait!

Welcome! It's our first cruise too!

Welcome! We are first-timers too-hoping for a great trip!

Welcome Aboard this is our 9th Disney cruise:banana:Disney is the Best:worship:

Does anyone want to throw out some suggestons to name our cruise?

I'll throw out :

Let The Magic Begin

let's hear your suggestions, folks!

We just moved our cruise date to this one, hopefully we do not have to change it again...and lo and behold I see that Lisa is on this cruise. I was her Secret Mickey on our last cruise!

We are excited about going on another cruise, the last one we did not bring the kids while that was nice, this time the kids will be going. My oldest daughter will also bring her boyfriend and it will be his first time. I cannot wait to see his reactions as it is such a wonderful experience.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter