January 26, 2002 Magic Cruisers!!!!!!!!!

I see someone from a Feb Date has their doc's already ? I hope mine come soon . I did my own air . We are getting excited I have spent hours on this web site I think I am pretty prepared with Info there are so many wonderful people on this site too help . Just over a month now .Merry Christmas to everyone . Doreen

Doreen, did you book your cruise through an agency ? I did .. and if I hadn't called looking for my docs, he wouldn't have looked through his fed-ex packages !! I don't know how long mine were there .. I called looking for them because somebody on the site had posted that they had gotten theirs earlier. This is my 2nd Disney Cruise booked through this agency and I won't be booking my 3rd one through them!

See you soon!! I have to keep it a secret just a few more days! I am telling my son on Christmas Day :)

-Lisa

Yes I did over the internet I got a 10% discount never used them but I did call Disney to make sure they had booked a cabin and yes they had but the price they qouted I had paid was more then my Credit card was charged I was charged just what i was qouted . I used GALAXSEA CRUISES AND TOURS they are always highly recommended on Aurthur Frommers site . I will try to call them Mon to see when I should get them . So far I am mostly happy except for one e-mail they never answered but I did call and get that straightened out . I will definatly post if I have problems want to let others know . But so far so good .

No documents yet for me. I booked through Dreams Unlimited. DU tells me that the documents will be sent directly to me from DCL.....so, now I am confused.

Is anybody else still waiting?

Kathy

Kathy -

We are still waiting. We booked through AAA and they told us we would get the docs 2 weeks prior. I think I will call them after Christmas just in case they are sitting there in a fed ex pkg.

Phyllis

Vacation planning this year has been a total fiasco for us!! We originally booked the 1/26/02 cruise last January. We then cancelled after the Sept 11 tragedy because my DH got cold feet and decided to just go to Florida. (He didn't want to leave the continental US) But, with a "LITTLE Persuasion", we decided that the Disney Magic was where we should spend our 10th anniversary after all. So, I rebooked today with Dreams Unlimited (cheaper than original booking last January and higher grade of cabin).

Our family includes Myself, DH and DD (age 7). We will be flying down on Friday and staying over at the Radisson the evening before the cruise. There's no turning back this time!!!

Jodi Busch in Chilly Wisconsin

Badger 5: I misplaced your email address too!! E-mail me at djbbusch@chibardun.net so we can compare notes!!

:bounce: We're there also. There will be 4 of us, my wife and me plus our two daughters, 4 and 8.

Hello fellow cruisers-
We are very excited about the January 26th cruise. It will be myself (39), husband (39) and daughter (6). We are staying on deck number 5 and are very anxious to go because of all the snow we have had. Total of 42 inches in the last six days!
See you all soon!

Less then a month now .Looks like my DD8 will have children her age to play with . We have looked at program and she wants the 6&7 year old program more then 8 year one as her b-day is 1-11 I am told this should not be a problem. I found a lime green Ribbon today will wear on the ship . Hope to meet some other Dis board memebers .
Doreen

Hi D-Cruisers!

Count us in too for the Disney Meet! We're coming from Connecticut-- Jason (36), DW- Tammy (not going to tell unless I get her permission), DD- Brooke (8) and DD -Morgan (5).

We were originally planning to go in February during school vacation, but we were talked into joining some of my extended family on this cruise... so, also on the cruise will be my DM & DD (Lois and Ken) and DA (Maxine) from Connecticut and my DSister & DBrotherInLaw (Nancy & Marc) and their DSs Brian and Taylor ( both almost 8) and David (4) from Maryland.

See you all there!

We (F 33 & M39) will also be on this cruise. We can't wait! We discovered this site & absolutely love it. It has so much wonderful information. We do have a couple of questions though. :confused:

1. Can we videotape the shows?

2. How much is the beer mug that I have seen mentioned? Is it made out of glass or plastic? (Neither of us are big drinkers, but thought that it would be a good souvenir.)

Thanks for such a wonderful site & see you soon!
:D

We will be there! ...escaping from tropical Minnesota. (smirk)

Our first cruise for myself, DW, DD Erin (12), DD Alyssa (10) and are so looking forward to it!

Our flight lands at 11:30 on Saturday.....and we are a little nervous whether that will give us enough time for making ressies and stuff. Hope so!

we2vagabonds, I will be on this same cruise so i can not answer your questions for sure . But from other cruises I have been on they tell you can not video the show or take flash photo's .
You may want topost this ? and the one about the beer mugs on a new thread as mostly only the people who are going on this cruise will read this you will get more answers with anew thread . Hope to meet in a few weeks now . Doreen

Hi guys. Finally decided on the Hampton Inn the night before. We get into Orlando at 11:30am weather permitting and would like to do some beach time on Friday(weather permitting). It's me(40), DH-43, DS-12, and DD-3.5. Starting to pack, plan and think about excursions.....and the spa......Getting very excited. Any 11 or 12 yr old boys out there????:pinkbounc

We're getting excited too. Trying to figure out what to pack, etc, etc......
I just wish we would get our documents. My TA is not being very co-operative with this.:mad: :mad:
OH Well, hopefully we'll get them soon, Only 22 days until we leave.
Nicole

Yes! It is getting so very close now!!! I've been partially packed for weeks now :rolleyes: stuff I know I wouldn't be wearing in December/January :D

We got our docs on Christmas Eve and haven't stopped thinking about the cruise since!!!

Hope your docs come in soon funetics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!