January 22, 2022 - May the Force Be With Us for a 7 night Star Wars Cruise on the Fantasy

mzspaz

Mouseketeer
Just put our deposit down today for this. It will be our 2nd cruise with DCL (our other one was on the Dream a week before the shutdown in March 2020).

If you need me....I'll be in the Rainforest Room on a heated lounger......

Hi there!

I hopped on the boards to see if there was a thread for this cruise. We booked this cruise as an alternate if our October 8 night Eastern cruise cancels. I wanted to book something before they made the final call about the summer/early fall cruises and prices started to skyrocket and to make sure that we could get 3 cabins next to each other. This will be our 9th cruise, but only 2nd on the Fantasy.

If I could build a rainforest room lounger in our backyard, I WOULD!!!

This will be my husband's and my 1st Disney Cruise. Looking forward to it. Not sure exactly how to sign up for the fish extenders, but we would like to participate. If anyone could let me know, that would be great!

Hi! Booked this after my Sept 2020 on Magic got canceled, then again for the same itinerary in Sept 2021. Crossing fingers and toes that third time’s a charm, this time on Fantasy!

This will be the second Disney Cruise for my wife and myself. First one was a 3-day cruise on the Dream in September 19 to test the waters. We liked it so much (and my wife figured out she wouldn't get motion sickness on board) we booked a 7-day on the Fantasy. Originally had this same cruise booked for January 2021 and paid in full in the fall of 2020 to take advantage of the FCC anticipating cancellation. When we re-booked to this cruise, we got it for virtually the same price and now have that extra money to use as onboard credits... And the $200 OB credit from Dreams Unlimited.

So hoping this cruise sails and without crazy restrictions. See you all then.

Partner and I are cruising for the first time since 2017! This will be my 6th cruise (first time on the Fantasy!) and my partner's 3rd :) We're so very excited and are hoping the restrictions for fully vaxxed folks relax by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter