January 2021 Exercise Challenge

25 minutes Monday
and 20 Tuesday

100/500

Hi! I'm new here too. Due to the awful year that was 2020, I have about 30 lbs to lose, I'd like to lose 15 by the end of march so maybe some of my Disney clothes fit for my trip (end of march). So I'm going to start with a goal of 1000. Does yoga count or just cardio type exercise?

Welcome to the group! (And I definitely count yoga on the days I do that instead of walking.)

I'm finally on the board with 60 minutes, a mix of stationary bike and Chloe Ting.

The last few weeks have been rough. My dog has gone all but blind... and I have a whole host of other personal issues! All I wanted to do was lay around and do nothing, but I need to get back to it.

60/800

@Elizabeth Smith, so very sorry about your dog. It's a difficult thing to experience when our pets decline in health.
Yes, especially since he is only 4 years old. If he were a senior dog, I might have expected this. Ugh. He has an appointment with a vet ophthalmologist next week. I can only imagine how expensive cataract surgery will be. If only we had gotten pet insurance. (OR a $2000 stimulus, haha).

Adding 60 minutes from the stationary bike for the night.

120/800

I'm in for anything that helps keep me accountable for my goals. Put me down for 1800 this month, and here is what I have done so far:

1/1 - 30 min cycling
1/2 - 30 min treadmill
1/3 - 30 min elliptical
1/4 - 50 min indoor walking at work and 20 min treadmill
1/5 - 45 min indoor walking at work and 45 min cycling
1/6 - 30 min indoor walking at work and 35 min treadmill
1/7 - rest
1/8 - 30 min indoor walking at work
1/9 - 45 min cycling
1/10 - 15 min cycling

405/1800

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter