January 2016 pre trip and trip reports.

omgomgomg! I get to post in this thread!

We're leaving in a week. We're renting an RV from Meacham. The sheer amount of stuff we're going to have to bring through the airport is amazing me. We have a 4 year old and 1 year old and we're renting a minivan, so we have 2 car seats, a stroller, and luggage. Thankfully since we're renting the van we get to downsize by one bag (we usually have a bag of just nonperishable food)

I'd love to hear any tips from folks who've done this before. As my siggy says, we've stayed at the fort twice before, but those were both in cabins. Also your favorite quick and easy dinners.

I'm at work now but looking forward to checking out everyone's posts when I'm not busy!
I know it was a few years back now, but how did your rental experience with Meacham RV turn out? We are renting from them for the first time for our daughter next April instead of putting them up in a cabin.

Thanks.

@morrik5 thanks for resurrecting this thread. What a good time reading through it and seeing my pics of both my rockstars. Read the whole thing. I know it does not help with you question but it does my heart good to see yeti happy and Mallory strong.

We rented from Meacham's three times from 2017 - 2018 before buying our own RV. Great experience every time. No issues with the RV's and very easy to work with. Got a golf cart through them as well. Now if I could just get someone to setup my RV when I arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!