January 14, 2012 Eastern Carribbean Cruise

Where is Jen? I thought she used Kelsie?

I didn't realize there was a Kelsie AND a Kylie!!! Eesh.

Ok, I'll put in a quote request...this is stupid, and makes me not want to work with them at all though...

Ok, there is no Kylie, only Kelsie!!

And I'm annoyed that I'm not getting any answers!

Sorry, I have to vent!

Steph, who do you have?

Seriously, I want to try another TA maybe but don't think I can now...

Ok, so I called DCL in the meantime and the transfer has not gone through as of yet. They said it took 24 hours...not sure with the Saturday, so I will wait until tomorrow.
In the meantime, it does not excuse not replying to my e-mails.

I am definitely going to either have DCL stop the transfer or I will use another TA if I don't hear anything or it doesn't go through by tomorrow morning...

DCL said they could stop the transfer now, but when I found out it would take 24 hours, I told them it was ok, I'd wait a day. The only thing, is what does that mean, that DU doesn't work on Saturdays!?!?!?!

I'm thinking I just should have stayed with DCL or tried another TA that I've worked with in the past....I only was switching for the extra $OBC. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me I'm greedy or something! ;)

Sorry, I have to vent!

Steph, who do you have?

I sent a message through FB to Jen that you need her... She generally gets those.

I must have turned off my email notifications! Let me email her. that is crap!

Lori .. Jen says to get on google chat. You do have that set up don't you? If not, send me your email and I'll send you a notice to open an account... that way we can all talk live.

She said that it will be Monday or Tuesday for it to be confirmed but I know from personal experience when you even send in for a quote, they hold that room for 3 or 4 days so if you are worried about losing your room, I am pretty sure you are safe.

Jen-
I wouldn't be able to Googlechat at work...

Anyway, supposedly I'm getting the full shipboard credit, but I don't know how much it is! I e-mailed them back asking and told them after they let me know I'll fax the form to them...

Haven't heard back. I did not realize transferring was such a to-do! Sheesh. All this for a lousy hundred bucks?! :lmao: Yes, because that will buy many yummy drinks! :rotfl2:

That was sullyandsid. I think we have scared them off though :laughing: :rolleyes1

hi,

you havent scared us off - been working so couldnt get on the last few days - i cant believe so many people on this thread already.

With regards the football we dont know too much about - and actually we are going to our very first home team game this weekend - which is Middlesbrough - nothing to great im afraid. so we not big football fans but i do like world cup. :banana:

Sorry, I have to vent!

Steph, who do you have?

I haven't read thru everything, but I had Beth and I emailed Saturday and got a response within about 15 minutes, which shocked me. Other quotes I have gotten from DU have take 2 days.

hi,

you havent scared us off - been working so couldnt get on the last few days - i cant believe so many people on this thread already.

With regards the football we dont know too much about - and actually we are going to our very first home team game this weekend - which is Middlesbrough - nothing to great im afraid. so we not big football fans but i do like world cup. :banana:

It's because half of us knew each other and just can't resist running our mouths. I can't post on FB about this cruise yet, because it is a surprise for DH & kiddos. They have to try to out talk each other :)

I haven't read thru everything, but I had Beth and I emailed Saturday and got a response within about 15 minutes, which shocked me. Other quotes I have gotten from DU have take 2 days.

Yeah she was quick, well when she came in. I think she came in later in the day, which was fine! I just didnt like her personality I guess you could say. I was trying to work out the back to back and when I booked the second cruise, she didnt tell me about staying in the same room saves you from packing and little things like that. Kelsie is really good about that. Gives me pictures of the rooms and tells me what was near us for when I booked Jackie etc. I like that extra touch. I dont know why everyone seems to have slow response time. I can usually get an answer back at the most 1 hour. :confused3 I am sorry you are getting frustrated Lori :sad:

:welcome: sullyandsid Sorry I didn't notice you before you know with me "running my mouth":laughing:

Jen-
:lmao: Yes, because that will buy many yummy drinks! :rotfl2:

With $100 in drinks you'd have to scrape me off the floor.:drinking1

It's because half of us knew each other and just can't resist running our mouths. I can't post on FB about this cruise yet, because it is a surprise for DH & kiddos. They have to try to out talk each other :)

and I thought it was soo cool I wouldn't have to keep a secret this time..;) Well Lee's not friends with any of us is he... that will make it easier. I never write on your wall anyway, just message ya. :thumbsup2

Yeah she was quick, well when she came in. I think she came in later in the day, which was fine! I just didnt like her personality I guess you could say. I was trying to work out the back to back and when I booked the second cruise, she didnt tell me about staying in the same room saves you from packing and little things like that. Kelsie is really good about that. Gives me pictures of the rooms and tells me what was near us for when I booked Jackie etc. I like that extra touch. I dont know why everyone seems to have slow response time. I can usually get an answer back at the most 1 hour. :confused3 I am sorry you are getting frustrated Lori :sad:

She's got to be good to deal with Jen and I... must just be a fluke.

Did we want to start another thread for the kids to get to know each other? I know Victoria only met Aubrey for about 5 minutes on the other cruise.

hi,

Actually I have a friend from around there somewhere...because I'm pretty sure his team is Middlesbrough. I will have to check with him and confirm...

My husband is from Ireland and is a die-hard Manchester United supporter and I'm Liverpool 'till I die, so it makes things interesting in our house for the 10 months of the year during the season for sure!:lmao:

Jackie! Can you post here the thread where the Personal Navigator's are please? I can't access FB at work and I have no printer at home...and would like to do that today hopefully. :goodvibes Thanks!

So, I was chatting with Jackie last night, so she knows, but it looks like everything is ok with our ressie...it's still not transferred over yet, but I had to fax DU ANOTHER form this morning! Eesh. They said as of Dec. of last year, DCL has made them jump through hoops to get ressies transferred to TA's...

thanks everyone for listening to me complain and vent yesterday!!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter