January 10th, 2014 Cruise on the Magic from Port Canaveral

Mine are a bit off mainstream Disney characters (at least as far as I am concerned):
Caiden likes Dash (Incredibles) and Bryson likes Hulk (Avengers).

I am wondering about you GTY folks. Will you know your cabin # before departure day? I want to make sure we find you when we deliver our FE gifts.

How does this work if there are cabin changes? Do we have a meet up planned or a way to post in case we have any changes??

I am wondering about you GTY folks. Will you know your cabin # before departure day? I want to make sure we find you when we deliver our FE gifts. How does this work if there are cabin changes? Do we have a meet up planned or a way to post in case we have any changes??
Um… I am not sure, we have never done that so I don't really know. Also, If everyone likes the idea of a meet up, we could certainly do one, we would just have to find a good time since it is such a short cruise.

No, it does not. We were on it last February and it didn't.

after the October upgrade the Magic rooms are the same as Dream and Fantasy. just talked to friends who sailed in November Magic same
as Dream. NOTE: you do not need to use room key any same size
card will work we use old AAA cards hope this helps
Don & Gail donald1403

after the October upgrade the Magic rooms are the same as Dream and Fantasy. just talked to friends who sailed in November Magic same
as Dream. NOTE: you do not need to use room key any same size
card will work we use old AAA cards hope this helps
Don & Gail donald1403

We were in an inside cabin on deck 6 over Thanksgiving and did not need a card to work the lights. Maybe they did some but not all?

As far as GTY, we should find out a week or two out, but could be as late as arrival at the port. If anyone is leaving super early for Florida and won't have internet, I would say let's have a back-up plan, like master list posted at someone's cabin. Also, if anyone upgrades at port it could change. I have a spreadsheet at home I've started organizing everyone and all of the information in if anyone would like a copy. :surfweb:

We were in an inside cabin on deck 6 over Thanksgiving and did not need a card to work the lights. Maybe they did some but not all? As far as GTY, we should find out a week or two out, but could be as late as arrival at the port. If anyone is leaving super early for Florida and won't have internet, I would say let's have a back-up plan, like master list posted at someone's cabin. Also, if anyone upgrades at port it could change. I have a spreadsheet at home I've started organizing everyone and all of the information in if anyone would like a copy. :surfweb:

Sure, that would be great and I would like a copy please!

Good Morning Everyone ! :wave2:
I booked this cruise months ago and kept checking for a thread and didn't see anything. :sad: I didn't get the great rate either but I am so excited to see the new Magic !! :cheer2::cheer2: Sailing will be me (Tina) and my 20 year DD Brooke. We would like to join the FE group. We are in cabin 2013. We got our cruise docs last week. :dance3::cool1::dance3:

Good Morning Everyone ! :wave2: I booked this cruise months ago and kept checking for a thread and didn't see anything. :sad: I didn't get the great rate either but I am so excited to see the new Magic !! :cheer2::cheer2: Sailing will be me (Tina) and my 20 year DD Brooke. We would like to join the FE group. We are in cabin 2013. We got our cruise docs last week. :dance3::cool1::dance3:

Ok, great!
To Confirm: 1 adult (Tina), DD20 (Brooke), 2013

As one of the original posts here. I am glad there is a FE list we have 2 family's
I have 2 girls. Sabrina 12 Jessica 17 rm# 7608
Other rm is 7610 or 7606? Amanda is 14
Is there a list to print yet?

As one of the original posts here. I am glad there is a FE list we have 2 family's
I have 2 girls. Sabrina 12 Jessica 17 rm# 7608
Other rm is 7610 or 7606? Amanda is 14
Is there a list to print yet?

I put this together for myself if you would like to use it. Quite a few of us are GTY and don't have room assignments yet. I received my cruise doc this week and cabin assignment was blank. :badpc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar4bBPVxAjCRdHFEcG01bkdBYkNxSzFhRHpmVXR6UWc&usp=sharing

I'll keep an eye on the thread and update this link as often as possible. Not to take anything from jadisney. Chad/Dana are doing a great job organizing! Thank you!!!

Jill

We were in an inside cabin on deck 6 over Thanksgiving and did not need a card to work the lights. Maybe they did some but not all?

As far as GTY, we should find out a week or two out, but could be as late as arrival at the port. If anyone is leaving super early for Florida and won't have internet, I would say let's have a back-up plan, like master list posted at someone's cabin. Also, if anyone upgrades at port it could change. I have a spreadsheet at home I've started organizing everyone and all of the information in if anyone would like a copy. :surfweb:

If our organizer :worship: can post the master list with updates on her door that would be great! Otherwise I don't mind putting up the list on my door and everyone can come by that needs to update as needed. I too am making a spreadsheet (including favs). I have WAY too much time on my hands!:rotfl2:

If our organizer :worship: can post the master list with updates on her door that would be great! Otherwise I don't mind putting up the list on my door and everyone can come by that needs to update as needed. I too am making a spreadsheet (including favs). I have WAY too much time on my hands!:rotfl2:

Yes, I can. Once everything is final, I will print it out and post it on our door for the cruise.

As one of the original posts here. I am glad there is a FE list we have 2 family's I have 2 girls. Sabrina 12 Jessica 17 rm# 7608 Other rm is 7610 or 7606? Amanda is 14 Is there a list to print yet?
Ok, To Confirm: Coffeeguy28- 2 families
1) 2 adults, DD12 (Sabrina), DD17 (Jessica), 7608
2) 2 adults, DD14 (Amanda), Unknown (7610 or 7606)

Would love to be added:

DH - Bill
DW - Shelly
DS - Kyle - Age 5

Thank!! So Excited!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter