January 10th, 2014 Cruise on the Magic from Port Canaveral

Ok Great! Do you know your room number yet? If not that is ok, just let me know when you get it. Just to confirm, it will be 2 adults, DS7 (Noa), DD5 (Mya), and then your stateroom? Also, will the other 3 families be joining the FE group?

Noa is DD. Stateroom 6110. I think the others may want to participate but I will ask them first. Thanks!

Since I am new to this, do we buy gifts for each night or just once for the duration?

Since I am new to this, do we buy gifts for each night or just once for the duration?

Just Once, sometimes on longer cruises they do more if wanted but you are only required to do one anytime on the cruise.
Hope That Helps
Happy Cruising

We are traveling with 3 other families who would like to participate.
I'll get the info ASAP, but there are 8 children total in that group and 6 adults.

We are traveling with 3 other families who would like to participate. I'll get the info ASAP, but there are 8 children total in that group and 6 adults.

Great! Yes, That's Fine, just as soon as you can.
Happy Cruising!

Hi, Hope everyone is getting anxious for the cruise! I was wondering, if you had a moment, that you could post your children's favorite character if you have kids traveling with you?
There are a few things that have different characters and I would love to try to get some favorites in there! Thanks and Happy Cruising

DD Noa- loves anything princess! Mostly belle and Minnie
DD mya- doc mcstuffins, Minnie and tinkerbelle.

Cannot wait!

DD Jordan - Chip and Dale and Olaf (from Frozen)
DD Ryan - Princesses, Jake and The Neverland Pirates, Sofia the First, Minnie/Daisy (anything girly)

We want to join the FE if possible..

2 cabins
Rebecca, Savannah DD18, Jahred DS14: GTY
Kim, Clarice DD18: GTY

We want to join the FE if possible.. 2 cabins Rebecca, Savannah DD18, Jahred DS14: GTY Kim, Clarice DD18: GTY
Yes and To confirm: it will be 1 adult (Rebecca) DD18, and DS14 in 1 room (GTY) and it will be 1 adult (Kim) and DD18 in 1 room (GTY)? Thanks, I will add you to the master list, and just let me know the room numbers as soon as you can. Happy Cruising!

Just booked would like to sign up for the FE we are a GTY. Collin, Gaynel,
Noah 8, Kate 6, and Jett 1.
Surprising my husband for Christmas, he has no clue I booked this cruise. Of course I cleared it with his boss first! :banana:cool1:

We sailed on the magic nov 1st. The ship is beautiful, and the new kids clubs are awesome! So exciited!

Just booked would like to sign up for the FE we are a GTY. Collin, Gaynel, Noah 8, Kate 6, and Jett 1. Surprising my husband for Christmas, he has no clue I booked this cruise. Of course I cleared it with his boss first! :banana:cool1:
Ok, Great! To Confirm: 2 adults (Collin and Gaynel), DS8(Noah), DD6(Kate), DS1(Jet), GTY?

Question that I cannot locate an answer on the FAQ pages: Does the Magic require the use of your room key to activate the lights, etc. in the room?
:cool1: Derinda

Question that I cannot locate an answer on the FAQ pages: Does the Magic require the use of your room key to activate the lights, etc. in the room? :cool1: Derinda
Um, not sure.
There has been mixed updates so I can't say.

Hi this is for the 3 night cruise out of Port Canaveral on 01/10/14 The FE list is down there and we are still looking for more people Can't wait for our cruise Happy Cruising The Master List for the FE (If there are any questions please ask) The DEADLINE to enter is 12/25/13 (that give everyone about 2 and a half weeks to get everything together) jadisney12- 2 adults (Chad and Dana), dd13 (Jordan), dd4 (Ryan), 8100 Derinda- Two adults (Derinda and Bob),GS9 (Caiden), GS7 (Bryson), 7009 racingfandj- 2 Adults (Jill and Robert), GTY Jsd79- 2 cabins 1) 2 adults (Jay and Jules), DD7 (Noa), DD5 (Mya), 6110 2) Butler family- 2 adults (Danielle and Rob), DD(5) & DD(3), 6116 BibiSmart- 2 cabins 1) 1 adult (Rebecca), DD18 (Savannah), DS14 (Jahred), GTY 2) 1 adult (Kim), DD18 (Clarice), GTY randomiam79- 2 adults (Collin and Gaynel), DS8(Noah), DD6(Kate), DS1(Jet), GTY

Another family! The Sherman's (Brett and crystal) sons Dylan (1), ayden and Brandon (5)

Another family! The Sherman's (Brett and crystal) sons Dylan (1), ayden and Brandon (5)

Ok, Great!
Is this right? Or is there another kid? Also, do you know their room number?

Sherman's - 2 adults (Brett and Crystal), DS1 (Dylan), DS5 (Brandon)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter