Jan 2022!

Still shocked at how little availability there is for onsite resorts early to mid January. I assume some of it is due to the races, but I did not expect that we may not be able to book an onsite hotel, especially with a bit of flexibility in our dates. Are we expecting them to open more rooms, or should I give up on a January trip? We have been waiting years for this, so we kinda want to stay at our favorites...or else not bother right now.
We are booked 1/1 through 1/8 but I couldn't get all the nights in the same Saratoga Villa so I had a waitlist for the one night. That was sitting out there for the last 4 months and it just came through. It seems super packed at that time and I have been watching my options for awhile. Not sure what to expect as far as crowds, but it definitely seems like it might be tough to find something open up at this point.

21-25 at Wilderness Lodge, but getting really nervous the closer we get. 3 kiddos that are seemingly exposed to COVID at school every day, just feel like the walls are closing in on us and its inevitable someone is gonna get sick too close to the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter