Jan 11, 2015 Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

Has anyone gone on the Dolphin excursion in Mexico? We signed up to that one...will there be some people here on this excursion? Any tips?

Thanks!
:fish:

Is it just me....or does this seem tho be the quietest room here...other than me...lol...I feel like such a pest ;)

Can't wait for the cruise to begin I suppose! Lol

:chat:

We are new to DCL. We will be celebrating our daughters 21st birthday. We are excited. I want to find out more about the fishhangers.

Hi:flower3: I am not on this cruise; however, I will be on the Magic (same Itinerary) on 2/8/15 and would really appreciate it if someone going on this cruise could post photos of the Personal Navigators once they get back from the cruise. I found copies of Personal Navigators with this cruise itinerary from November, but that cruise was still celebrating Christmas at that time and I am hoping to be able to look at the types of non-holiday activities they will have on the post-holiday cruises. Thank you in advance!!!!

I have to say I think it's incredibly rude that people have used this thread only to increase #s for a facebook group and then take all group activity there without bothering to include even the most abbreviated updates here. I'm sure there are others like me who have no intention of posting our real name and dates of travel on facebook for any thug to note.

I have to say I think it's incredibly rude that people have used this thread only to increase #s for a facebook group and then take all group activity there without bothering to include even the most abbreviated updates here. I'm sure there are others like me who have no intention of posting our real name and dates of travel for any thug to note.

Thanks, Bella29.

Unfortunately, posts have continued to be removed from this thread even after a warning was posted on the prior page.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Hi:flower3: I am not on this cruise; however, I will be on the Magic (same Itinerary) on 2/8/15 and would really appreciate it if someone going on this cruise could post photos of the Personal Navigators once they get back from the cruise. I found copies of Personal Navigators with this cruise itinerary from November, but that cruise was still celebrating Christmas at that time and I am hoping to be able to look at the types of non-holiday activities they will have on the post-holiday cruises. Thank you in advance!!!!

Anyone? Pretty please?

Hope you all had a great time.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter