#JAMbalaya #Pandamonium WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Report! (Updated: 2/27/19)

The perfect way to cap a perfect week!

So y'all know @Keels is awesome right? She invited me and a few others on a Illuminations boat cruise and of course I couldn't pass that up. It was even more exciting knowing this would be my last time to do this with Illuminations leaving later this year. So we left Epcot and headed to the Yacht Club dock which is where these sail off from. We left early enough that we would get to see parts of Fantasmic and the Star Wars fireworks.

The boats come stocked with snacks and drinks. They even had oreos! runDisney seriously needs to bring back the oreos...

IMG_2868 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Skyliner station from the boat...

IMG_2871 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2872 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

We could head and sort of see Fantasmic...

IMG_2873 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2874 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Star Wars!

IMG_2879 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2884 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Now onto Illuminations!

IMG_2891 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2892 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2895 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2900 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2902 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2907 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2912 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2919 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2921 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2924 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_8877 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

After the fireworks I headed off back to Pop Century. I ended up getting a cupcake in the food court but I really wasn't thrilled with it.

IMG_2925 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Up Next: A Toy Story kind of morning!

Great pictures of Illuminations and I always love the Tower at night. I've done the Magic Kingdom fireworks cruise before but this looks like you get a better view of the overall show.

Great pictures of Illuminations and I always love the Tower at night. I've done the Magic Kingdom fireworks cruise before but this looks like you get a better view of the overall show.
Yeah not sure I would like the MK boat cruise as much with the show being so heavy on projections now.

Yeah not sure I would like the MK boat cruise as much with the show being so heavy on projections now.

That was it exactly. It's a totally different show when you can't see the projections. They pipe the music in and it was still fun and a new experience, but it wasn't much different than just watching it from the Poly or Narcoossee's. Except for the Oreos. I'm trying out the dessert party in April, which I haven't done before.

Chiming in a little late, but your DATW day looked so fun -- I have actually done it once without sharing, but we did it very (verrrry) slowly. It seems like y'all just powered through!

Sounds like a great experience! I was wondering what Illuminations would be like from the boat. Looks like a good view.

Fantastic pictures. Seems like a great way to see the show!

It was!

Chiming in a little late, but your DATW day looked so fun -- I have actually done it once without sharing, but we did it very (verrrry) slowly. It seems like y'all just powered through!

It was a lot of fun! We did power through a bit.

Sounds like a great experience! I was wondering what Illuminations would be like from the boat. Looks like a good view.

It was an awesome view!

You were so dang excited for these fireworks!! Your pictures turned out AWESOME!!!

I'm sad that cupcake was disappointing because it looks really good.

A Toy Story kind of morning!

My final day at Walt Disney World... I always try to plan my trips so I can as full of a day as possible on my final day. My flight was until around 9-10PM so I could take full advantage of the day. The plan was Hollywood Studios and of course Toy Story Land!

I don't have any photo evidence but I am fairly certain I did Aliens Swirling Saucers first which was maybe a 20 minute wait or so. Then I went into line for Toy Story Mania! This was another 20-25 minute wait.

IMG_2927 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I was best in vehicle.

IMG_2930 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2931 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Then I decided to grab some breakfast. Last time I tried the s'mores sandwich and this time I did the turkey and egg sandwich.

IMG_2932 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

This was actually quite good. Next up would be trying the bowl.

Then I met up with the Keels squad and we rode Slinky together!

IMG_2933 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2970 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

After Slinky we grabbed a beverage at Woody's. Then we headed out of Toy Story Land. The Keels squad left the park and I said my goodbyes to all of them as this was the last time I would see them.

I headed off to Rock n Rollercoaster for my next FP.

IMG_2934 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2971 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I then did Star Tours as my last ride at DHS.

Once done with that I headed out of DHS and onto Magic Kingdom to pick up some last minute items and get a peoplemover ride.

IMG_2939 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2941 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2942 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Speedway construction

IMG_2944 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Tron

IMG_2951 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2955 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I headed off towards Frontierland to check wait times and met Big Al!

IMG_2957 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

He gave me a big hug. He saw my medal and said he was too big to run.

IMG_2958 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

It was time to say goodbye to the Magic Kingdom and onto Wilderness Lodge for a new experience I was really excited for.

Up Next: Storybook Dining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts