I've posted some pics on the DisGallery!

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Like they say a pictures says a Thousand Words!

Enjoy!

Scratch
pirate:

Great pictures Janet! The yacht looks gorgeous :) In the shark picture, was it something they had caught? Did they toss it back afterwards?

Thanks for sharing some of your pictures...man, that cruise ship looks sooooooo big in the harbour!

AAAWWWW.................where's the "feeding" picture?:p

Cool sea life pictures, turtles, crabs, dolphins, sharkes, blue fish & Scratch with her Libation::yes::

Scratch's pictures

I love the pictures, Janet! It all looks so beautiful! You did throw that pretty blue fish back didn't you?? ;)

but Patrick did keep some of them for himself!LOL We did all the work and he reaped the rewards!

Yes, we were catching the sharks! It was awsome fighting those things. The one in the pics was a small one! One guy caught a big one! Hopefully he will join the Dis and post! I ran out of film! I used one whole roll!

As for the feeding pic, Joy has not sent it to me. Sorry, NOT! I am hoping that one will not show up on the board!

I have more pics but ran out of space in the Gallery!

Scratch
pirate:

Scratch I enjoy a good libation every once and a while myself!!! Looks like you had a blast!!!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter