I've been in an accident...

Bolanette87

<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
I was driving home today and a child came around the corner on the wrong side of the road, on his bike, too fast, no helmet, no pads, hit the brakes really hard and came off his bike and slammed straight under my car. I was driving around 10mph at the time. He's okay, I'm okay. I'm badly shaken up though. Everyone at the scene said it was the childs fault (Even his friend), the police say it was his fault, and his mother was really apologetic to Robert for me and was fuming with the child. I am so shaken up even though I didn't do anything wrong. This is a small appeal to parents- If your kids are cycling over the half term, please please please ask them to wear a helmet. The first few seconds where I didn't know he was okay were the most sickening of my life because I knew he wasn't wearing a helmet.

I might not be online much tonight as am in quite a lot of shock, just wanted you all to know where I was...

Bob xoxoxox

Oh Bob, how frightening.:hug: Thank god everyone was ok.

Oh my that is terrible! :scared1: Thank god you were both ok:hug: Have a large drink to steady your nerves :hug:

So glad that everyone was ok,take it easy and rest+a large stiff drink.x.

:hug: for you Bob, that must have been very scary

How scary for you, glad to hear no-one got hurt. Sounds like you need a hug though :hug: and some :wizard:

You must be really shaken up :hug: take it easy over the next few days

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Try not to dwell on the what ifs!! easier said than done I know so more hugs :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I am seriously shaken up by the whole thing. I just couldn't believe it- He was being so stupid... I mean, he was going faster than my car was and he was on completely the wrong side of the road! Luckily, there was a car behind us with witnesses in. One was a nurse, which was lucky, and then a prison warden on her way to work pulled up. The kid obviously wanted her to yell at me and say it was my fault but it was completely his fault. Like I say, his mother wanted to come and talk to me (I was terrified she was going to blame me and kill me) but the police wouldn't let her. She spoke to Robert though and she said she couldn't be more sorry, that she wasn't mad at me in the slightest and felt absolutely awful about the whole thing. Another policeman came over to talk to me and said that she was absolutely furious at the boy and that she'd said she felt so bad for me as there was absolutely nothing I could have done. The policeman then said all the witnesses said I didn't have a prayer as he was behaving so stupidly on his bike. The police should be back in touch later in the week...

Bob xoxoxox

I am so sorry that you had to go through this, but I am glad that everybody is OK.

Corinna

oh Bob what a horrible thing to happen. I'm glad everyone was ok though. Just make sure you relax this weekend... get Robert to spoil you! :hug:

Oh Bob, how scary. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Thank goodness he was not hurt, please take it easy this weekend. :hug:

The worst he'll have is a broken leg... I think he was more shocked than anything else to be honest.

I'm torturing myself mentally, even though none of it was my fault. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time... :sad2:

I'm sorry, I was still in total shock when I wrote my initial post....

Bob xoxoxox

Oh Bob, I'm so glad that everyone concerned is ok, how awful for you. :hug:

OMG Bob - that's awful. Thank god he's Ok but you need to take care of yourself - shock's an awful thing - the kids probably going to get over this quicker than you are! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter