It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

I never had any issues until about day 13. Then suddenly I was max entries, error messages etc. I wondered if it was because I had it bookmarked and used that link to enter. So instead I went to the first page of this thread the last 4 days and used the link from there to enter and haven't had one problem... Hope that helps others!

I've had issues entering the past 2 days. Has anyone won yet? By this time last year we had already started hearing about people winning, I haven't heard of any winners as of yet.

I feel like a winner every day I successfully enter.

;)

Does anyone know how they go about contacting you if you won? I keep getting phone calls from the Orlando area but don't answer. The number is 407-722-3527. If its some telemarketing scheme I don't want to answer, and I do have a trip booked in February.

Do you think they would email me or call?

Does anyone know how they go about contacting you if you won? I keep getting phone calls from the Orlando area but don't answer. The number is 407-722-3527. If its some telemarketing scheme I don't want to answer, and I do have a trip booked in February. Do you think they would email me or call?

That is a scam number from Hilton Vacation sales or something along those lines. Just google the number! :)

I do think it's weird we haven't heard about/from any winners. It'd be nice if Disney extended the content into Feb to make up for the massive tech issues but I won't hold my breath for that one.

I saw it on FaceBook today. Followed the link to enter since I hadn't yet and go the error message......... I've been able to enter every day, some days no trouble, others had to try a couple of times.

I do think it's weird we haven't heard about/from any winners. It'd be nice if Disney extended the content into Feb to make up for the massive tech issues but I won't hold my breath for that one.

Apparently last year no winners were heard from on the boards until January 21 and then a bunch came in on the boards. I know the rules say 3 days or something but maybe they haven't started alerting people yet? I've checked twitter and stuff and NO ONE has announced they've won, only a bunch of people saying they successfully entered.

I haven't had any issues entering the last few days, only had one day that I wasn't able to enter.

I got a call from a FL number yesterday, answered it, and the voice on the other line says..."this is so and so from Disney Vacation.....(at this point I seriously thought I might have won!)....Club:worried::worried: Nope, lol! Just Disney Vacation Club calling because I ordered the DVD :laughing::laughing:

Pixie Dust everyone!

Apparently last year no winners were heard from on the boards until January 21 and then a bunch came in on the boards. I know the rules say 3 days or something but maybe they haven't started alerting people yet? I've checked twitter and stuff and NO ONE has announced they've won, only a bunch of people saying they successfully entered.

Yep, last year the first winners did not show up until towards the end of the Jan. and then we saw winners being notified until about mid-Feb.

I keep getting e-mails about Disney related stuff with like "Oh my Disney" in the subject line and every time it gets me :(

Back to the dreaming topic... I wonder if they'd allow the winner to choose a suite. My kids can't sleep in the same room as me.

Back to the dreaming topic... I wonder if they'd allow the winner to choose a suite. My kids can't sleep in the same room as me.

You cannot choose a DVC resort so no suites. However, you can add an additional room at 40-50% off.

I got the error message the first time I tried entering from my laptop. Switched to my iphone and was able to enter. I've had two days where it hasn't let me enter at all, so I'm happy it worked this time!

Honestly...I'd say more than a million people a day enter this contest.

Just this thread alone has had almost 76,000 views from different users (and that will only grow as different and new users log on each day), so most of those folks are probably entering each day. And then they tell their family and friends....who then tell their family and friends...and so on...

And there are many other forums out there that also post this sweepstakes.

And then there are the Disney Facebook followers, and Disney blogs....

Yeah, I'd say easily over a million a day....

....Well....when the web page isn't malfunctioning, that is....;)

That's what I'm thinking as well...I mean it is open to residents of the US and Canada and they are advertising it pretty heavy this year. So I tell myself that I have about a 1 in a million chance each day of winning. But 31 really, really lucky people will best those odds! Let's hope it's 31 of us from this thread!!

That's what I'm thinking as well...I mean it is open to residents of the US and Canada and they are advertising it pretty heavy this year. So I tell myself that I have about a 1 in a million chance each day of winning. But 31 really, really lucky people will best those odds! Let's hope it's 31 of us from this thread!!

Did I read day 31 rules right?
I was under the impression that we enter every day until Day 30 and then on Day 31 the people that entered over the month and didn't win would automatically be in that days drawing.
So does that mean we can't enter on day 31 or technically if we have not won the other days we don't need to enter???

Obviously I didn't win yet.
I tried to enter about 12:15am and I got the maximum message. Then about 6:30am I tried again and got in. Hmm so I thought as I did it from my phone when I woke up so I hope I wasn't dreaming. LOL

You know it's really cold outside tonight and I've been shopping for scarves all day today. My son lost his. Ya go figure. Anyway it would have been nice to be notified I won today.

Oh well, guess I'll be waiting a few more days now. I wonder if they have Monday off.
:confused3

Did I read day 31 rules right?
I was under the impression that we enter every day until Day 30 and then on Day 31 the people that entered over the month and didn't win would automatically be in that days drawing.
So does that mean we can't enter on day 31 or technically if we have not won the other days we don't need to enter???

Obviously I didn't win yet.
I tried to enter about 12:15am and I got the maximum message. Then about 6:30am I tried again and got in. Hmm so I thought as I did it from my phone when I woke up so I hope I wasn't dreaming. LOL

You know it's really cold outside tonight and I've been shopping for scarves all day today. My son lost his. Ya go figure. Anyway it would have been nice to be notified I won today.

Oh well, guess I'll be waiting a few more days now. I wonder if they have Monday off.
:confused3

I read the rules to mean that you enter every day for 31 days but that the drawing for the winner for the 31st day will have all of that days entries plus the 30 preceding days (excluding those who already won).

During the thirty one (31) day period beginning 12:01 AM on
January 1, 2015 and ending 11:59 PM on January 31, 2015 (“Master Entry
Period”), this Sweepstakes will be conducted as thirty one (31) separate
daily sweepstakes
(individually, “Daily Sweepstakes”), one each calendar
day
(referred to as “Day” or “Daily Entry Period”), and you may enter each
Daily Sweepstakes
as a registered Disney.com member

Then later it goes on to explain that the last prize awarded will include the daily sweepstakes entry and the entries from the prior 30 days (I think the use of "also" in that sentence means the daily entries for the 31st plus the earlier entries):

You may enter each Daily Sweepstakes as described below during the
applicable Day; however, the eligible Entries for the Grand
Sweepstakes shall also include a carry-over of non-winning eligible Entries for all of the preceding thirty (30) Daily Sweepstakes

Sounds like you are having a rough day and need some sunshine!! Maybe you'll get some good news soon!!

I read the rules to mean that you enter every day for 31 days but that the drawing for the winner for the 31st day will have all of that days entries plus the 30 preceding days (excluding those who already won).

During the thirty one (31) day period beginning 12:01 AM on
January 1, 2015 and ending 11:59 PM on January 31, 2015 (“Master Entry
Period”), this Sweepstakes will be conducted as thirty one (31) separate
daily sweepstakes
(individually, “Daily Sweepstakes”), one each calendar
day
(referred to as “Day” or “Daily Entry Period”), and you may enter each
Daily Sweepstakes
as a registered Disney.com member

Then later it goes on to explain that the last prize awarded will include the daily sweepstakes entry and the entries from the prior 30 days (I think the use of "also" in that sentence means the daily entries for the 31st plus the earlier entries):

You may enter each Daily Sweepstakes as described below during the
applicable Day; however, the eligible Entries for the Grand
Sweepstakes shall also include a carry-over of non-winning eligible Entries for all of the preceding thirty (30) Daily Sweepstakes

Sounds like you are having a rough day and need some sunshine!! Maybe you'll get some good news soon!!

My friend leaves Monday with her husband to go down to Disney. Pout.
It's suppose to be a wind chill below 0 after 9pm tonight. I'm wishing I could be going down but life is busy and my husband and I have our Special needs son with us so packing up and going on vacation takes lots of juggling. Our son doesn't like to go on vacation.
I'm not complaining just saying.

Anyway, I was dreaming and checking flights. JetBlue has flights the first week in February for $72 out of PVD. pout pout pout I wish I was going.
I went that week solo last year. It was my best trip ever.
I definitely would love to go that week again. It breaks up the winter.
But again not complaining cause it is cold but at least we don't have tons of snow. I just keep adding more layers. ;)

But I'll warm up really fast when I get my email or call that I have officially one and can start planning officially.

Salted Caramel hot cocoa for now. :surfweb: Dole Whip soon. :lmao:

I will be super happy if someone on this link posts they won. (and not a joke but for real win) It will be fun to live that that winner until I get my call.

My friend leaves Monday with her husband to go down to Disney. Pout.
It's suppose to be a wind chill below 0 after 9pm tonight. I'm wishing I could be going down but life is busy and my husband and I have our Special needs son with us so packing up and going on vacation takes lots of juggling. Our son doesn't like to go on vacation.
I'm not complaining just saying.

Anyway, I was dreaming and checking flights. JetBlue has flights the first week in February for $72 out of PVD. pout pout pout I wish I was going.
I went that week solo last year. It was my best trip ever.
I definitely would love to go that week again. It breaks up the winter.
But again not complaining cause it is cold but at least we don't have tons of snow. I just keep adding more layers. ;)

But I'll warm up really fast when I get my email or call that I have officially one and can start planning officially.

Salted Caramel hot cocoa for now. :surfweb: Dole Whip soon. :lmao:

I will be super happy if someone on this link posts they won. (and not a joke but for real win) It will be fun to live that that winner until I get my call.

Hey - I think it is OK even if you were complaining :goodvibes

Cold weather is miserable and, even though it could be worse, you can still not like zero degree and colder - ouch!

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate and dreaming about sunny FL seems like a good escape! I've never done a solo trip but would imagine it would be awesome...go at your own pace, eat everything you want, sleep in when you want...sounds awesome!

Here's to hoping for that winning call/email/FedEx package :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter