It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

I am hoping and praying that Jackson doesn’t win. BB has been given him a lot of passes and have helped him win in at least one case (according to Live Feeders). Twitter has been abuzz about some “questionable hand signals” he allegedly flashed during the wall comp. If it’s true then shame on BB and CBS.

Apparently it's some circle game that college kids play. I have no clue what it is, but it's not a racist thing that people were trying to make it out to be.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/circle-game/

So the feeders are saying that Jackson and Holly were looking over the BB rule book last night to see if they can get Nicole's HOH forfeited so they can vote out Nicole this week instead of Cliff since Cliff would take Jackson to F2 and Nicole won't. Why Holly wants to do this is beyond me. Seems like both these gals are sacrificing everything for these 2 jerks. I wonder if Nicole made some comment that she'd forfeit her HOH??? And that prompted Jackson to get out the rule book.

View attachment 436590
I am confused over this. Are they trying to find a loop hole to get her HOH forfeited? He better be careful. He isn't quite the rule follower.

I am confused over this. Are they trying to find a loop hole to get her HOH forfeited? He better be careful. He isn't quite the rule follower.
I think they're just REALLY bored. I can't imagine it's anything serious - it just does make sense.

Cliff should have listened to Nicole and taken out Holly. Now Jackson will vote out Cliff and that is a real shame as Jackson doesn't even deserve to be in the top four, much less win. He's such a sleeze and liar and manipulator. And not to even get started on the way he treats women. Anyone remember in the beginning how he threw Nicole under the bus by lying about something she supposedly did -- he's really good at that. His Mom must be so proud!

This was on the live feed forum I am on: Jackson and Holly went thru the rule book trying to find a loophole to force Nicole to give up her HOH and instead found a rule that no one can throw a comp and now Holly might be punished .
*just posters making guesses, not likely to happen but, oh, wouldn't it be great!!!

This was on the live feed forum I am on: Jackson and Holly went thru the rule book trying to find a loophole to force Nicole to give up her HOH and instead found a rule that no one can throw a comp and now Holly might be punished .
*just posters making guesses, not likely to happen but, oh, wouldn't it be great!!!

I wonder if it is a rule, even if it is, people having been throwing comps from the beginning of Big Brother 21 seasons ago. I think sometimes they put certain rules in just to have just in case they need to influence something. I doubt they will go after Holly. Even though I like Cliff, it would be ridiculous to punish Holly for something that has been going on for years. Honestly, throwing comps is part of the game.

I would love that. Great TV, LOL

Cliff should have listened to Nicole and taken out Holly. Now Jackson will vote out Cliff and that is a real shame as Jackson doesn't even deserve to be in the top four, much less win. He's such a sleeze and liar and manipulator. And not to even get started on the way he treats women. Anyone remember in the beginning how he threw Nicole under the bus by lying about something she supposedly did -- he's really good at that. His Mom must be so proud!
I know it's just a game, but I def. wouldn't want to ever be in a relationship with someone that lies that forcefully/loud.

I thought it was Bella who lied on Nicole in the beginning. That caused the time where the cool kids were in a room and slammed door in Nicole's face and wouldn't let her in.

This episode is really embarassing for Cliff. He really doesn't get BB, does he?? As Jackson gets veto placed on him by Holly, Cliff says to Nicole 'it's alright, we're going to F3'. Like...duh!!!! He SHOULD have said 'you're going to F3...with Jackson and Holly'.

Last edited:
There are rumors floating around that production helped Jackson during the veto comp. Apparently he misunderstood the first question, was hitting the wrong people down over and over. They apparently had to come over the loud speaker and say who did NOT.... and then people are also saying Nicole was told by production to take a water break. WTH.

There are rumors floating around that production helped Jackson during the veto comp. Apparently he misunderstood the first question, was hitting the wrong people down over and over. They apparently had to come over the loud speaker and say who did NOT.... and then people are also saying Nicole was told by production to take a water break. WTH.
Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter