(: Its always better there.

Pirate Me

DIS Veteran
Chocolate covered pretzels.
Chocolate covered pretzels shaped in a Mickey Head.

Pixie Sticks
Goofy's Candy Co. sugar tubes.

Balloons
Balloons shaped like a Mickey Head.

Its always better in Disney. From the candy to the pins, everything from Disney is worth bringing back home.

Whats your favorite Disney souvenir?

Definantly Mickey Bars (YUM!) and Pins, because I collect :D

The regular pretzels with cheese at MK are AMAZING. I was craving one yesterday.

I love buying picture frames from there, since they have disney stuff on them sometimes.
And stuffed mickey's! :D

My favorite things to get from Disney are stuffed Animals.
The Mickeys are the best! I have from my last trip a Phillharmagic Mickey, Fantasia, and Test Track. They're so cute!

stuffed animals
any disney stuffed animal
and yeah the stuff at disney is just always better
oh and clothes i love their clothes :goodvibes

Stuffed Animals, Snow Globes, Pins. I even have these two barbies one was my moms from the 25th Anniversary of WDW and the other is from the year 2000.

Everything is just waaaaaaaaaay better in Disney.
Just cause.

My favorite souvenirs are pins and big,fluffy hoodies.
They cost around 50$ but they're so big and comfy!

churros=looove

so do those minute maid frozen lemonade things <3333333

another favourite disney 'food souvenir' = kaki gori!!

and all the different kinds of mickey ear headbands. i have minnie ears, tigger ears, and mickey ears with the castle on top that light up when you press a button :D:D

I know this kinda doesnt count.. since Ive nver been but.. My dad has these REALLLLY old pair of mickey ears, with his name stitched on the back.. I just think they are SOOOO cool.

I want some.. I don't know if they do that anymore though.

Those PRECIOUS ONES like the guy here------>:earsboy: .I know they are hats but I remember a commercial that some guy called them Precious Ones or maybe it was part of the movie to some ride.

I know this kinda doesnt count.. since Ive nver been but.. My dad has these REALLLLY old pair of mickey ears, with his name stitched on the back.. I just think they are SOOOO cool.

They do. Of course!

My favorite souveneir are those bouncy mickey head headbands.

PPPIIIIINNSSS!!!

Oh my goodness.

Pins, pins, pins, pins, oh, and PINS!!!

of course! only on main street usa of course :3

my favorites are the kaki gori, tink..stuff...and main street ice cream. to this day i cant pass it up if i go. :3

disney stuffed animals.
pins.
pressed pennies.
snowglobes.
candy.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter