It's a Solo DISventure for DIS20! Update 9/9 **Complete**

Hey Ryan, I'm in the same company as @GimmeMoreMagic -- because I spotted you in the sea of people waiting to enter Epcot for the party on June 1! You were talking to some folks and I didn't want to interrupt / intrude on the conversation. Looking forward to reading your TR and seeing your pics and hearing who you met on this great Dis adventure! popcorn::

Hey Ryan, I'm in the same company as @GimmeMoreMagic -- because I spotted you in the sea of people waiting to enter Epcot for the party on June 1! You were talking to some folks and I didn't want to interrupt / intrude on the conversation. Looking forward to reading your TR and seeing your pics and hearing who you met on this great Dis adventure! popcorn::
Oh man you definitely should've said hi. Maybe next time! Thanks for joining in on the adventure!

Did I just leave Animal Kingdom?

The Tree of Life is my favorite park icon. The details all around it are incredible. I will have more on that later...

As I walked towards Pandora they had some streetmosphere type people out but I didn't stick around to see their schtick.

Tiffins off to the right that I would be trying out for a late lunch.

Right off the bat the details are incredible.

Even the garbage cans are mossy themed.

I love this bridge.

Hello Flaska Renatta! (I think that's the name...)

Of course I had to touch it.

The plant life real and fake is incredible!

End of the line for the Navi River Journey.

I should learn the names of these plants.

Just stunning! I could just stare and look at the details for an hour.

This view especially makes it feel like I am not in a theme park realm anymore. I feel like I am in a real park or something. It's just beautiful.

One of my favorite shots.

My first stop was Windtraders which had a line to enter. It only took me about 10 minutes to get inside though.

Up Next: I connect with a new friend!

I hadn't really seen pictures of Pandora yet (I know, they're hard to miss, but I never saw Avatar and I didn't care that much, so I kinda just avoided them), but looking at your pictures ... it really looks amazing. It kinda does seem like it's not in the park. It looks like they did a really good job.

I hadn't really seen pictures of Pandora yet (I know, they're hard to miss, but I never saw Avatar and I didn't care that much, so I kinda just avoided them), but looking at your pictures ... it really looks amazing. It kinda does seem like it's not in the park. It looks like they did a really good job.
You don't need to see the movie in order to understand the land really. That's probably my favorite part in that it's not based on the movie so much. It really is just an amazing place to just walk around.

Looking forward to reading more!

Great pictures of Pandora, really getting me excited to visit in October.

HAHA i saw the streetmosphere people too, they were walking with and talking with a large group of people, at first i thought they were an actual tour of some sort until they started making quips at random people, then i was like oooohhh their entertainment, LOL.

HAHA i saw the streetmosphere people too, they were walking with and talking with a large group of people, at first i thought they were an actual tour of some sort until they started making quips at random people, then i was like oooohhh their entertainment, LOL.
Yeah at first I thought they were regular people. I had never seen that before at AK.

Fellow Wisconsin native joining in! I'm so jealous you were able to go for the 20th. They announced the Epcot party 2 days after I booked our trip for June 2nd - June 5th. Can't wait to read all about it - but I'm sure it was incredible!

Fellow Wisconsin native joining in! I'm so jealous you were able to go for the 20th. They announced the Epcot party 2 days after I booked our trip for June 2nd - June 5th. Can't wait to read all about it - but I'm sure it was incredible!
Thanks for joining in!

Ryan, your photos are incredible and I am so glad you are posting this thread! I am definitely following and can't wait to read more of your posts and see more of the pics from your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter