• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Itinerary no 3050

Aprilimgoing

Mouseketeer
ok as you know have been ill for a while and am have to be carefull as to how much i do on holiday. Friend whose coming with me says that she's happy to do anything or nothing, just glad to be getting away. so how does this look.

friday arrive......i-drive to peruse restuarants shops and get a feel for the place

Saturday.........typhoon lagoon

sunday..........Magic kingdom

monday.........hotel pool (28 acres of landscaped gardens and three pools!)

Tuesday........IOA

Wednesday... am/pool..untill 1200.pm/ universal studios closes at 8.00

thursday..........am/pool ....?

Friday........pack.......shop home

I think this will give Amanda a taster of orlando and me a chance to get breath!

What do you think?

I'd probably slip either AK, MGM or a day split at both instead of TL, as you have a couple of pool days later. Have fun :)

Hi

I would probably doing something as well as the 'pool' on your pool day's. Perhaps visiting Downtown Disney, The Boardwalk, miniture golf or even a park?

Kaylee

..... or..... if you want your friend to have the experience of a Disney water park.... drop the planned pool day on Thursday in favour of one/two of the Disney parks suggested above by Vernon.

Have a good time.

Janet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter