Italian Charms...

The above poster was right about "getting what you paid for".... So, be prepared if you get the cheap $3 charms, that they won't look that great for long! :(

Thank you SO MUCH for this information. I just made my first italian charm purchase as a Christmas Gift for my daughter. I ordered thru www.funtofine.com and was very pleased with the selection and prices. I started with the mickey mouse starter bracelet which was $19 and then ordered a few charms also. NO SHIPPING charge and no tax since they are in Delaware.

I found the cruise ship link at www.thecrownjewel.net it was $18 which was reasonable but NO SHIPPING CHARGE made it even better. The other site that was recommended for the ship link gave away a 'free' starter bracelet but I already had ordered the Mickey Starter one so I didn't feel the need to pay the $6.95 shipping for the 'free' bracelet. But, if you need a started set that would be a terrific buy.
:D

I've searched the crown jewel site and I couldn't find the cruise ship one. Can you help me locate it?

Thx, somehow I missed it! I've ordered it, thx again.

Just a warning!! My DH tried to order me 4 Zoppini Disney charms for my birthday from Bargains4less. That was a month ago, and I am charmless. Paypal wants to take another month to try and get our money back. We said we would just get AMEX to contest the charges. They said they would not let us use paypal anymore if we did that. Needless to say, we won't be using paypal anymore.:(

Thx again to all. I can't wait for my ship charm!

Has anyone ever bought charms on ebay? Looks like tons of selection at good prices. Any brands to stay away from? Also wondering if charms are sold at any of the eastern ports? Thanks, Jo

Jo-Anne
Be careful when you buy on eBay, alot of them are the "rip-off" charms, ie, they are not stainless steel with 18K gold. Be careful of words like "fits Zoppini and others". This means that they are not authentic. The authentic ones are really not that great a deal once you figure in shipping....

Buyer Beware!

I purchased a Mickey charm on the 8/21 Western Magic trip. I spoke to the sales girl and she stated that they have requested the "cruise" charm but had no idea when they would be available.

I told her I would be back in Aug 04 and she seemed certain that they would be available by then.

thanks

Thanks for that info! Maybe they'll work on really hard on that request and I'll get lucky on my November cruise.;)

Michelle :Pinkbounc

Now this is good news I hope it's true - we need to get confirmation on this somehow, somewhere I really would like one to remind me of my Honeymoon cruise.

My Italian charm order came in without the cruise ship!!! It is out of stock!!!!

How depressing!!!!!!

WML, I've reordered!!pirate:

When we sailed in July, we were on the hung as well...DW asked at Treasure Ketch and was told they do not have a DCL charm yet. She asked the CM to please put that idea forward to the powers that be because a lot of people are interested. The CM said that it has been suggested...but only by a few people! So, if you are sailing, make sure you ask about a DCL charm and ask that the suggestion be made to the higher-ups.

We did fine italian charms onboard - they are pretty much the same ones you find in the parks, DTD, etc.

I just ordered the ship charm from this site http://www.dollsandducks.com/zoppini/newcharms2.htm - the blue ship - is this the same one you guys were talking about? I also ordered the Mickey MOM charm - the "O" is Mickey ears.

Can't wait for our cruise....August 21, 2004 seems so far away. That reminds me - I need to add my countdown, but I'd better get back to bringing down all of the winter clothes. :D Happy Sunday, everyone!!pirate:

we're hoping for the dcl logo-if anyone see it post the site here although I'm sure when it comes avaiable it will only be on the ship.

Mine came yesterday, and it is great! I still hope that DCL and WDW will come out with exclusives charms as well. pirate:

I agree - I would love to see DCL charms. My cruise ship one reminds me of the cruise but I would love to see one with the wave design like they did with the early pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter