It took me 27 years...

SuiteDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Short Post Man cracks me up!<br
...to get a speeding ticket, but I managed to get one last night in South Carolina! Now I hate driving in S.C.!!!!

We left at 2:00 yesterday afternoon and arrived at the AKL at 7:00 this morning.) We went to AK today (Primeval Whirl is a blast!) and explored the resort. Sunrise Safari tomorrow morning!

I don't have time to check what's going on with all of you, but I'm taking a moment to offer prayers and good wishes for all who need them. (((hugs)))

Couldn't you just tell the nice officer that you mistook the highway for the Test Track Speedway??? ;)

Hope the rest of your trip is less eventful. Have fun!

I hate when that happens. Enjoy your time at WDW :)

I told the cop I thought he was a weirdo and I was trying to get away from him. :teeth:

Gene's been teasing me ever since. :rolleyes:

Groosch Laura...

I told the cop I thought he was a weirdo

Yer surprize me!.....

....if yer'd told him he waz jurst ah minyon of ah corrupt bureaucratic subculture.....

.....then I'm sure he'd have jurst let yer go!!! :rolleyes: :teeth: :wave:

LOL!! Jurst forget about it...enjoy yerself! :):) :wave:

Yikes about the speeding ticket Laura...Glad you enjoyed AK today and the primevil whirl. Have a great time!! Enjoy!!

you should have falshed the cop you might of got out of it, just dont post the pic here :mad: , wee are all decent people here

Originally posted by ***********
...to get a speeding ticket, but I managed to get one last night in South Carolina! Now I hate driving in S.C.!!!!
You know what was going on, doncha? You're a Yankee driving in the South.;) We have special radar to find Yankees.;) LOL!

My SO's sil got her first speeding ticket this week too. She's 38 (I think). She kept saying how nice the cop was. Heck, if he was nice he would've let her go without the ticket.;)

How's your trip other than you drive too fast?

Boy, do I know how you feel! I got my first one after 29 years of driving last summer in good ole South Carolina. Unfortunately for me, SC and NC send reports to each other, so I got a SC lawyer who made about $100 a minute getting it reduced. Strange thing is I got stopped but not ticketed on our way to Disney last month -- in SC. Makes me wonder if I've suddenly b/c a bad driver or if I just can't drive in SC.

That's too bad about your ticket but I'm sure you won't let it ruin your trip!:D

There's one area near here that if you speed 20 or 25 mph above the speed limit, the ticket will cost you a grand. That area has a lot of people that like to go 60-70 in a 25 mph.

a speeding ticket in NJ will cost you big time, and then your insurance goes WAY up!

Browney's - I agree about Southern Cops - they have that yankee radar! :rolleyes:

The ticket was $100 and he clocked me at 11 mph above the speed limit. But I think I was going faster than that so I probably shouldn't complain. But I think he set me up. He was driving the speed limit in the passing lane and that's one of my pet peeves. I am so tired of slow pokes hanging out in the passing lane! So I got over in the right lane and passed him. Only problem is... I didn't notice he was a cop. Anyway... I was going to get ahead of him and get into the passing lane, but he kept right on my tail so I couldn't get around him. I sped up a little to get ahead of him and then he turned on his lights. Oh well, I was speeding and I got caught.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter