It is February and I had to use air conditioner!

I'm in south Georgia and other than turning the heat on to get rid of the dew on my windshield first thing in the morning, I haven't run my heater...in my car OR my apartment...at all this winter. While we don't normally have terribly cold winters, we usually have several weeks where the nighttime temperature dips down into the 30s. It's been uncharacteristically warm this winter.

It is February 22 and above 70 degrees today here in Tennessee. For the first time ever in February I needed to use the air conditioner in my car. I can't believe how warm this year has been. I am afraid that a year with no winter means a bad year for insects. I think I will sign my exterminator up to come monthly.

I've only turned it OFF for maybe 2 weeks so far. My house gets so humid above 75. I even have a ceiling fan running in each bedroom and the living room.

I need to remember to save that money not being spent on gas for heat so that I am ready to pay for extra air conditioning this summer.

In the Memphis area, we have had the a/c on most of the winter! It hit 80 one day last week; we might have a couple of days this week with highs in the 50's, then right back up. But a few years ago we had a frigid, bitter winter and the insects were just as bad, if not worse than the milder winters.

Yeah, it's been a weird winter here (Memphis). Up and down, but mostly up. It's so pretty this week! I wouldn't go to the point of using the A/C, but it is beautiful to ride with the windows down.

My younger son's school has given them a one approval to wear shorts to school tomorrow (it's expected to be in the 70's). It will be close to a record high, I believe, so it's a rare occurrence for them. They don't wear uniforms, but have a dress code. Normally, it's just the months of September and May that they're allowed to wear shorts.

Western MD and we are currently sitting at 77 degrees. It feels like summer out there, I have the windows open and the ceiling fans going. One more day of above average temps, then back down to normal for the weekend, then climbing back up next week. We haven't even had any measurable snow, which is very unusual. I am ready for Spring and Spring cleaning after all this nice weather, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!