It’s been a long time I feel like a newbie. Got some questions.

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
I have been on 22 DCL cruises but it will be four years since my last cruise. Lack of overtime why it’s been so long.

Today was my booking day. The only thing we wanted was palo brunch. It use to be you booked your activity than you have to confirm it. I didn’t see anywhere to confirm it. It’s showing up I’m my activities. Also we use to get a email after you booked an activity. Today I didn’t get any email. Did DCL Change or was there somewhere to confirm it and I missed it?

Also does platinum get free palo brunch? I know it always saids for dinner and doesn’t mention brunch but it was always free. They honored it. Is it still that way?

Also not sure if I will be taking the bus or Uber to cruise and vice versa. How is getting a Uber to the cruise port and vice versa. Is it easy or is it too far for the drivers and you don’t get accepted right away?

Thanks for helping out this cruise newbie. We will be sailing on the wish. First time of course on the wish since it’s been so long.

No emails for activities or excursions. I always book them in the app. No extra step to confirm, just select the excursion, select the party and select the time.

Platinum gets a $45 credit to use at palo anyway you wish.

No emails for activities or excursions. I always book them in the app. No extra step to confirm, just select the excursion, select the party and select the time.

Platinum gets a $45 credit to use at palo anyway you wish.
Thanks I forgot all about the app. It’s a new phone since last time I cruised. Going to download it now.

It will also show up on your reservation details on the website (which you used to book it, probably ☺️).

I have been surprised by reports of guests using Lyft/ Uber. Used to be too far or too expensive to do a taxi.

You can do an estimate on their websites or apps to see price (try it on the same day of week as you would need it, at about the same time - to get a similar scenario).

Other than the app, I expect it will feel very familiar very quickly. (Check-in at PC Terminal is a bit different. Everything a little fresher looking. Now they have kiosks (like individual ticket stands) in the ground-floor foyer, before going up the escalator.

Head to the far right to get in the line for Platinum check-in when entering the Terminal lobby/ foyer.

Hope it’s as fun as you remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter