It’s a...WDWKOOK LIVE TRIP of FIRSTS! TRIP SUMMARY PAGE 17!

WDWKOOK

NOW WITH LESS TAG!
:welcome:

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Please join me 9/5/16 - 9/14/16 for LIVE on the scene reporting from airports! DME! Some buses and monorails! Four Disney Parks! Disney Resorts and Disney Dining! Possibly a bathroom or two! Anything goes since I’m traveling solo. I can stop and take photos of anything I want without my family asking, “Why are you taking a picture of your soup?” or “Why would anyone want to see a picture of those curtains? Pillows? Gift shop key chains? Toiletries?

What better way of celebrating your only child going off to college than by going off to Walt Disney World! This trip will be highlighted with many WDWKOOK firsts:

…My first solo trip - anywhere.

…My first LIVE trip report.

...My first 3-resort split stay.

…My first time staying on the Tower Club level at Disney's Contemporary Resort from 9/5 - 9/8.

…My first time staying at Disney's Beach Club Resort from 9/8 - 9/11 - the last Deluxe Resort at which I’ve not stayed.

…My first time staying on the Royal Palm Club Level at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa from 9/11 - 9/14.

…My first time having NO ADRs.

…My first off-season/September visit.

As a famous race car driver once said…

e1394868d0932ba861e567aaa646df50.jpg

Last edited:
Hi KOOK :wave:

What an exciting trip :yay:.

I think a Disney trip is a great way to celebrate your DD going off to college! Can't wait to read all about your solo adventures :goodvibes.

Can't wait to read all about your adventures!
(have been contemplating my first solo trip for awhile now... ;))

Safe travels & have a wonderful vacation of "firsts"!

Sounds great! I'll be particularly looking out for your Beach Club review as we will be splitting with the Poly in December and have never been either. Have a fantastic trip!

I think a Disney trip is a great way to celebrate your DD going off to college! Can't wait to read all about your solo adventures :goodvibes.

:laughing: and here I was thinking that ANYTHING could be a good excuse ;)

Kook, my sis and I will be at the World starting Tuesday. Not staying on the monorail loop this time and sad about it but maybe we'll run into you at the CR. We'll be the "granny-looking gals" with Minnie ears on! lol
What a neat trip you are doing! I would have NO problem doing the same...but I'd want to be GF all the time!!

OMG your trip starts tomorrow!!!!!! :cool1:

I can't wait to hear all about it. And I am especially curious as to why the BC was your last deluxe resort. :)

You will be there towards my trip. Can't wait to see what your beginning trip is like. It will give me insight for my trip 4 days. Not sure how I will be able to wait. Hey if you want to baby swap a ride or two that don't have single rider I will be there and provide baby. You and I can ride and hubby can stay with kids.

I bestow upon you the most coveted of posting awards:snooty:
Unknown.jpeg

Looking forward to following along.

Welcome to the adventure!

Can't wait to read all about your adventures!
(have been contemplating my first solo trip for awhile now... ;))

Safe travels & have a wonderful vacation of "firsts"!

Contemplate might just turn into doing;). Thank you for the well-wishes.

Sounds great! I'll be particularly looking out for your Beach Club review as we will be splitting with the Poly in December and have never been either. Have a fantastic trip!

Just a warning, so there's no disappointment, I tried several times, but couldn't book a CL room at BC with the military discount so I am booked in STD GV room. But, I am going to ask at check-in if any CL rooms with my discount opened up.

Can you post your itinerary for us? Looking forward to gleaning info from the EXPERT!

Thanks for your question. I added my resort dates to POST 1.

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:
...and there he is!!!!

:cool1::banana::jumping2::jumping3::Pinkbounc
party:party:

popcorn::

:hug:

Welcome!! But, I have to inform you that you've exceeded your emoji allotment for the week. You can only use old school ones like this now :-|

Pumped about your trip, probably not as pumped as you, though!

We're ALL PUMPED!

We just left the CR Atrium CL and miss it already. I can't wait to read your report.

Have fun!

You'll have to book another stay soon! But, until then, you'll be back at CR tomorrow, at least virtually.

:laughing: and here I was thinking that ANYTHING could be a good excuse ;)

It can! But that's the one I'm sticking with;)

Joining in! :goodvibes Very excited to follow along!

Excited to have you along!

@WDWKOOK What fun! Looking forward to following along.

BTW I love your Contemporary Resort mug! :lovestruc

Thank you. At one time it was almost impossible to get CR-themed merchandise so I'm so glad they've brought some back.

Otter B Fun. ;)

HA! Well, you don't have to twist my arm...adillo. That was bearly a joke, sorry. Luckily, I'm out of WL jokes for now.

Kook, my sis and I will be at the World starting Tuesday. Not staying on the monorail loop this time and sad about it but maybe we'll run into you at the CR. We'll be the "granny-looking gals" with Minnie ears on! lol
What a neat trip you are doing! I would have NO problem doing the same...but I'd want to be GF all the time!!

There's a free AllEars Meet on 9/9 that I plan on attending. Maybe I'll see you guys or some other DISers there:

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 8.41.31 AM.png

OMG your trip starts tomorrow!!!!!! :cool1:

I can't wait to hear all about it. And I am especially curious as to why the BC was your last deluxe resort. :)

OMG is right! I'm in a tizzy right now with everything. Leaving DH alone is a lot of work!

Super excited to follow along!!

Especially excited for you to stay at RPC! What a grand finale that should be :thumbsup2

Super excited you're here!

Joining in on the fun!

Welcome! Don't hang around these parts too much though. I need you providing your expert answers on those resort threads while I'm taking pictures of bathrooms and cute garbage cans.

You will be there towards my trip. Can't wait to see what your beginning trip is like. It will give me insight for my trip 4 days. Not sure how I will be able to wait. Hey if you want to baby swap a ride or two that don't have single rider I will be there and provide baby. You and I can ride and hubby can stay with kids.

The waiting is hard and then BAM! the trip magically starts. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter