Has a heart bigger then all of
Ok, I can settle down now!!!!

Feel much better! :D :) ;)

Hi guys!!!

Hi GLo,:)
Yup,......you can "go home" again!
HI EVERYBODY!!!!
Corinne:bounce:

Whew! It is nice to be home again. It was great to see the familiar pages pop up this morning. At least with everyone being down, I won't have to kill myself to catch up with what I missed! Now let's see if we can get this convention planning started! Yippee!!

glo hands Patrick his fave beer, and sits him in the corner.....lol

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p ;)

LOL Patrick :D
At lease I'm not the only one who's confused anymore! :)

Ok, sorry glo, I posted on the other post. AND, yes, there's no place like home! I feel like we've been away so long. It's nice to be back.

I am sitting here still shaking...how long to you think it will take before it sets in. Maybe once I complete this first post, it will stop.

I am so glad we are back up....I wonder how many days worth of posts were lost inr estoring from the back-up. I noticed Frank lost 4 posts.

I am sitting here still shaking...how long to you think it will take before it sets in. Maybe once I complete this first post, it will stop. :)

I am so glad we are back up....I wonder how many days worth of posts were lost inr estoring from the back-up. I noticed Frank lost 4 posts.

It's great to be back on the DIS! I wonder if during those 3 days, Linda and Marsha got LOTS of convention details ironed out? :D

Hi Glo! Hi everybody! Wish I could say I got a lot of work done while the boards were down...

...but I didn't. :D

LOL Disneycub!! I just found other boards to post on! LOL :)

Great to be back! :)

hi guys I am sp glad to see you all here again!!!!

Hey Steve darling I added you to my IM!!!!

Oh thank goodness we're back :bounce: :bounce: For some strange reason I still wasn't able to get to the boards until just now (3:40 pm AT). But it sure is great to "see" you all again !!!!!

It Is wonderful to be back. :wave:

Just a moment, I need to do some smilie stretches here:

:bounce: :eek: :jester: :rolleyes: :p :tongue:

Don't think I am getting :crazy:

It is bc e-mail doesn't seem to have the same emotional quality than posting here:jester: This is just like become tridimensional again !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest