Island Tower at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

Hmmm...we were hoping it would be up for sale by the time the next incentive round starts at the end of June. We are planning to buy direct into Riviera, but hemming and hawing on the timing and wondering if RIV would get any even more attractive promotions once Poly launches? We don't own any points yet so aren't eligible for current member pricing.

So, if we use that date (even though pending), and compare to sales starting with CFW when it's license was issued, we should be looking at mid to late August...at the latest!

Even today there's still talk of a trust in this thread ...
Oh stop it you silly goose … nobody wants your trouble here. Might I suggest a lovely DAS thread where tensions are running high and you can stir some trouble up. Things are winding down here.

Let’s not forget the number one rule of real estate - Location, Location, Location.

Have you met my friend VGF? It sells for 230 direct currently.

But other than being a devils advocate, yes I do agree Poly Tower is probably going to move better cash rates than the hotel side of Grand Floridian.

We'll find out soon enough though!

But other than being a devils advocate, yes I do agree Poly Tower is probably going to move better cash rates than the hotel side of Grand Floridian.

Our guide told us Grand Floridian was sold out and not available to purchase direct lol

Ask your guide if they have any VGF points to sell…..

Did you buy opening day? or was he just being proactive and getting out in front of it in case you called him. Because I would guess that the initial price would not be their best deal.
Bought opening day…he knew I wanted it. I was one of the first ones because we got the luggage set…

Wow, luggage set for adding on at BPK? Or was this the original VGF?
BPK…they offered it to the first 150 contracts? Or something like that.

I ended up with two because we bought 300 points to get the incentive for that level, but wanted them in two different UYs…so, because of that, we ended up qualifying for each of those contracts.

facebook twitter