Is trick or treating on weekends busy?

Haley R

DIS Veteran
We’re locals and interested in taking our 16 month old to do the trick or treating. I’m a little worried because it’s only on weekends. Does it get pretty busy?

Yes, it does. It's a popular event for passholders, and this year especially, I think it will be attractive option for those families who could not afford (or who could not get tickets to) Boo Bash at Disney.

Yes, it does. It's a popular event for passholders, and this year especially, I think it will be attractive option for those families who could not afford (or who could not get tickets to) Boo Bash at Disney.
Thanks for responding. We may skip it this year then. We aren’t comfortable with being in large crowds right now.

When we were there last year, the candy line wound around the side of the park, kind of back near the Arctic area and new coaster, which largely kept it from overcrowding the rest of the park. We were amazed at how long the line was for it.

When we were there last year, the candy line wound around the side of the park, kind of back near the Arctic area and new coaster, which largely kept it from overcrowding the rest of the park. We were amazed at how long the line was for it.
Is there only one candy line? If the rest of the park isn’t as busy we may still go. Ds is only 16 months so we would mainly be going for the Sesame Street area

Is there only one candy line? If the rest of the park isn’t as busy we may still go. Ds is only 16 months so we would mainly be going for the Sesame Street area

There are multiple candy lines throughout the portion of the park that is dedicated to the Spooktacular event, very similar to the way Disney does their trick or treating.

The Sesame Street area also gets very busy on the weekends, and I would expect even more so on Special Event weekends.

There are multiple candy lines throughout the portion of the park that is dedicated to the Spooktacular event, very similar to the way Disney does their trick or treating.

The Sesame Street area also gets very busy on the weekends, and I would expect even more so on Special Event weekends.
Great thank you! I think we’ll probably give it a pass this year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter