Is this special, or just creepy?

TXDisneyFan1 said:
Oh my goodness, people...what have we become? There is such an epidemic of sweet 16 year old girls who go to Disney with their all-American family and seek out unsuspecting little girls to take pictures with and later use them for perverse purposes. I think I missed that Dateline episode. :confused:

Your daughter is wonderful and it would make my little girl's day if she came up and asked for her autograph AND picture...planned or spontaneous.

Personally, I'm not necessarily concerned about the 16-year-old or the mom taking the picture. I'm concerned about when the well-meaning mom puts it on her Facebook page, and maybe one of her "friends" is someone I'd rather not have access to my child's photos, or maybe her Facebook profile isn't as private as I would like and some creepy friend of a friend of a friend has access to it. I realize this can happen with the photos we may be in the background of, but that doesn't mean I have to like it or make it any easier for the creeps to get ahold of.

Oh my goodness, people...what have we become? There is such an epidemic of sweet 16 year old girls who go to Disney with their all-American family and seek out unsuspecting little girls to take pictures with and later use them for perverse purposes. I think I missed that Dateline episode. :confused:

Your daughter is wonderful and it would make my little girl's day if she came up and asked for her autograph AND picture...planned or spontaneous.
:thumbsup2 This. Of course there are creepers out there, always have been and always will be...IMO in OP's case she was obviously being a sweet kid and that's that.

"Hi, I'm Chris Hanson, why don't you have a seat right over here......."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter