Is this ridiculous?

I would! LOVE the stuff!

I don't think you can use a free shipping promo code, though. The promo code on the coupon is probably all you can use.

$20 on 6 bags of popcorn is a good deal at D & T. Give it a try!

I suppose it depends on how good the stuff is.
I live in the UK and love Ben & Jerry's approx £3.50 a tub, but I can buy vanilla icecream for about £1.50 and love it and can add choc chips and that too it, but it still doesnt beat Ben and Jerrys so do I pay the extra....yes occassionally because its that good....I also stock up when its on sale:cool1:

I wouldn't do it - I bought one tin of popcorn from the boy scouts for $22 & I am not sure I would do that again even though the mom is my best friend! It just is too much. I am not sure that the popcorn from Dale & Thomas is any better than any other popcorn.

I bought some a couple of years ago when they were having some kind of special. The popcorn that I received was so STALE and was mostly those little pieces of dregs that are at the bottom of a popcorn bowl. I was not impressed.

I really liked the cinnamon in the sampler I got but I wouldn't order it again...and I do happily spend $18 for boyscout popcorn. (chocolate covered carmel. Yum!)

I melt almond bark on cheap popcorn, shake it, let it dry......and it is really good. I do love good popcorn.

I'd save the gift card for when they're running a special for yourself. If you're needing a quick gift for someone, use it then when you'd spend $20 - 30 on that person's gift if they're a popcorn lover. You could also put it on the "trade" thread here on the DIS and trade it for something you'll use more!! :goodvibes

I tried this D & T after it was highlighted on Oprah's favorite thing show (I guess she has two favorite popcorns!) and LOVED the chocolate and white chocolate flavors. The cheese and biscotti's weren't my favorites, but the chocolate varieties I'd buy again in a heartbeat (if I had free shipping, lol).

I love their popcorn BUT...............to be spending $10-$20- or $30 on POPCORN??!! NO...not worth it! I make really good gooey (Grandmas recipe type) carmel popcorn at a fraction of the price. It's still just popcorn. :confused3

Would you be willing to share your recipe? I LOVE carmel popcorn, but just can't seem to make it correctly.
Thanks,
Jenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter