• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this a good rate?

Is this with the Entertainment discount? I booked Portofino for $160/night, standard room, entertainment rate.

No, it is a special thru the website for universal for HRH......$165 plus tax Pool view......

fyi: I have the HRH booked for $117 a night for garden room with the Entertainment rate. I think the pool view may be $139 (entertainment rate) not including tax (not sure).

I booked the Deluxe room for 149 with the Entertainment rate.....woo hoo! Now that is a good rate! 500 sq feet of room!

We need a room for 3 adults and 2 children. can you tell me how many beds etc. are in a delux room? Thanks :cool:

jump.cgi

TinkerbellTracy

Hi!

Deluxe rooms are 500 square feet, and they have either 1 king bed or 2 queens, but I believe you can get a rollaway bed? Maybe someone else knows for sure. A standard room is 375 square feet, I've read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter