Is this a Good Rate for BLT?

jkgrant

Earning My Ears
Expedia is offering a rate of $324 for a one-bedroom at BLT in mid June. This seems like a great rate to me. Is this a good rate?

For which view? Rack rate for that time of year is :
standard view: $515/night, lake view $540, MK view $585. All plus tax.

So, yes that is a good rate. It is likely the same as Disney's current summer room only discount promotion.

It's a lake view. When I went to Disney's website, they only showed a studio available.

thanks so much! How many people do they sleep? We are a family of 6. Is it on the same price level as the other villas? Also, if you book through Expedia could you still get the free dining? It's so hard to find a good deal with a large family!!

The 1br @ BLT sleeps 5. You can only get one promo. Expedia's rate is likely the summer room only discount which would then prevent you from getting free dining. With a family of 6, you need at least a two bedroom or a cabin at the Fort or a family suite at the ASMu. I do NOT recommend the ASMu suite. Bus transportation was horrendous there. I have stayed at the Grand, which shares busing/monorail/boat transportation with the other Deluxe resorts. It was wonderful! I haven't stayed at the Fort.

There's a PIN code right now, which would save 40% off the rack rate for a Deluxe. Depending on how old your party members are, the Free Dining or the 40% may be the better deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter