Is there someone in your life that you just cannot stand to dissapoint?

binny

do something that MATTERS!
My mom is one, but I think almost more than that its my oldest brother.

He is 11 years older than I am and I dont know what it is about our relationship but it scares me to dissapoint him.

I called him on Saturday on his cell phone thinking he would be out and about with his family. I had no way of knowing of course that this was his yearly 2 week stint for the Reserves. :(

I felt so bad! I think I actually interupted him during litigation and he was less than happy. I honestly had NO WAY of knowing where he was, it was an honest mistake and when he called me back he acted like he understood but I still feel really bad. He said he was able to smooth it over ok , but dang! :( I guess if it had been that important he should have had his phone off right? At least thats my idea. However he does a child who is an ER magnet so I guess thats why he keeps it on.

Anyway, thats the person I cant stand to dissapoint. It was always my dad until he died but now its carried over to my brother.

Is there someone in your life like that?

I am the type of person who always feels guilty so I guess I would say that I really hate to disappoint anyone who is close to me, especially my dad, DH, and my boys.

It's always been my parents but now is also my husband and my daughter - especially my daughter. Even though my mom is gone, I still feel like I have disappointed her on various things in the last past 10 months. I'm sure that will never go away because to me - she is still watching my every move!!!!

it used to be my parents... but now it's kinda funny... my little (well younger) brother and sister (Julie_Yet)... they have become so important to me in these past 3 or 4 years....
my kids and my boyfriend (significant other)... i love to see that disappointed look in my DD11 eyes when i mess up! (NOT!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter