Is there really not going to be fireworks in March???

aprilh

Earning My Ears
We are going March 19-21. When I check the calendar at the Disneyland web site, it looks like they aren't planning on fireworks. The park hours are extended until 11:00 for Spring Break, and I'm sure there will be a large crowd. Would they change the calendar closer to the actual date, or is this set in stone? I will be so sad if we don't get at least one night of fireworks. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Its not that they dont do fireworks in March, its that they dont do them during the week in the off season/ March. They offer them on Fri and Sat nights. The crowds aren't big enough on the weeknights to justify the cost of fireworks.

My theory is it has to do with the local resident neighbors.

No fireworks except on non-school nights, which would include Friday and Saturday nights, holidays, and summertime.

Just a theory though. I could be wrong.

Do you think we'd be safe assuming there will be fireworks on Fri., April 20th? Travel-wise, it would be better for us to not stick around for Saturday night, but I'd hate to miss fireworks and parades. We can adjust our planning at this point, or go on Saturday the 14th, but I'm figuring that weekend would be busier.

do you think they will not be showing them during the week while it is peak season for spring break? We are going from 3/29-4/6 (and I know that is peak season for spring break) but we were going to hit San Diego first and do the zoo and sea world and then head back up to anaheim on Sunday, so will we at least be able to catch the fireworks on Sunday?:confused3 They haven't posted the April schedule yet, so I was wondering if anyone here would know? thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter