is there an ignore feature?

fervour

Mouseketeer
I love these boards. Thanks to everyone. Until this day, I had never found a user I really wanted to "ignore". I know other boards have an "ignore" feature where you can ignore the messages posted by a specific user. Do these boards have an ignore feature?

P.S. I was tempted to post this question in response to the person, but there is no point in exacerbating the issue. I hate to sound so intolerant, but the person really is very mean-spirited and I really don't want to be exposed to that person's posts.

There sure is fervour!

Just go to your user control panel, ther you will find a link to "Edit Ignore List", click it and a list will pop up. Just enter the username(s) of the people you would like to ignore and hit the update button at the bottom of the page.

Just to let you know, I tried to IGNORE WebmasterAlex, but unfortunately, the software will not allow anyone to ignore the Moderators or Webmasters.:rolleyes:

Now I can't see my posts.

What did *Fantasia* do to my computer!?

JC?

JC?

Anyone?

I hear crickets so JC MUST be here!

I was wondering what that "big open space" was in your post SAB! :confused:

(Mr. Cricket was "grounded" today and is unavailable to "come out and play")

That's what my wife does to me when I spend too much time on the computer.;)

JC, I FEEL YOUR PAIN. (neck, behind, etc...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter