Is there a rest area at the First Aid Centres?

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
that could be used for a 30-60minute period or so?

The reason I ask, my mom broke her neck in a car accident 2 months ago...her Dr. has ok'ed the trip.

She's in a collar...and finds that if she's "up" for a couple of hours, a half hour rest or so really makes a difference....but she does find riding a vehicles VERY uncomfortable....

So...the idea is, if she comes to the parks in the am, can lay down for a little while, she can stay for lunch, and then head back to the resort for the rest of the day....that way, she doesn't have to do the transportation thing so much...

Any thoughts or suggestions?
She's bringing her own wheelchair from home, and she's planning on doing lots of people watching at the parks:) And the shows, of course. No rides:)

TIA!
:sunny:

Yes.
My DD has used First Aid in all the parks except AK.
First Aid in each park is a little different, but they all have padded cots set up in individual cubicles. There is a chair, a small table and a privacy curtain in each cubicle.
When she comes in to First Aid, she should tell the CM there that she needs to rest lying down for a while. They will show her to a vacant cot. When she's done, she should let the CM know that she is leaving so that they know to get the cubicle ready for someone else to use.
The CMs are very nice and First Aid is cool, dimly lit and quiet.

Thanks Sue!!
I'll take a picture of the cubicle for our Trip Report - if no one else is there:)

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter