Is there a list of items that are snack and drink credits with quick service dining plan?

TTFNTigger

Mouseketeer
Looking at the possibility of purchasing a quick service dining plan, but want make sure it's worth it as I've read lots of reviews saying you must use your credits wisely to benefit. I have meals figured out, but I'm struggling with snacks and drinks because I can't seem to find what is actually part of this dining plan. For example it says Florean's ice cream parlor is part of the plan, but what can you get- a single scoop in a cup? a waffle cone? a small sundae? It says Eternelle's Elixirs are included, but are the elixirs considered a snack like the butterbeer or a drink? When I researched dining plans for WDW years ago, I found a list of what was included with the plan. Is there such a list somewhere for Universal?

Thanks!!

I never ended up in Florean's so not sure - but got a huge scoop (maybe double scoop?) at Ben & Jerry's for a snack credit. Most of my snack credits went on cheesecakes from the Boulangerie. They are ginormous and IMO, just as good as the ones from the Cheescake Factory. We would also use snack credits for a frozen butterbeer 1x a trip.

For drinks, you can get fresh-squeezed lemonade at a cart somewhere (I think in front of Rip Ride Rockit). Also in Leaky Cauldron you can get pumpkin fizz or various ciders (my preferred use for drink credits). If you want a bottle of water, there are bigger bottles in the Simpsons Quick Service food court. You can also get small coffees in either Starbucks. My DH likes the bottled frappucinos so we got a bunch of those to bring home with leftover drink credits one time. The Starbucks in Citywalk are great at handling credits and have a small menu to show you your options. The Starbucks in the park had no clue, wouldn't let me buy a bottled frapp and took forever and a day to process my credits (nice people who tried hard - but none were trained on handling credits). Odd that it wasn't the other way around.

Also, I'm sure you've already discovered from your research that it is best to wait until you want to order an expensive entree to pay for the quick service plan. And that you can buy them one at a time (each valid for 1 entree, 2 drinks, and 1 snack), do not need to buy them for your whole party, and that they are valid for something like 14 days. Be aware that you could be juggling a lot of cards (only 1 day of the dining plan is loaded onto each card).

Have fun!

Pull up the dining plan guide as it specifies snacks and beverages allowed

Easy to read and know in advance snack items

I'm not trying to blow you off with my answer
There is a lengthy listing that specifies which place snacks are available the credits can be valid

J used a snack credit for dipping dots carts
Signage at the cart stated coupons valid for the small dish

Thanks Damo

While I am using my iPhone to post, not easy to pull up

Once I can walk will be able to use iMac upstairs to pull up links

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter