Is there a limit to how many nights you have to stay in the All-Star hotels?

CJK

DIS Veteran
I know that with some of the more expensive Disney hotels, you have to stay a minimum of 3 nights. Is this the case with the Value Resorts too? Also, does anyone know what kind of rate I could get on-site (or off near Disney) if I were to use my Entertainment book for a stay in early May? I've never used it before for booking a hotel so I'm not sure how to go about it. Money is a BIG concern for this trip

No there is no limit as far as I know. Last year my brother met us for one night and our sister in law stayed two nights. I saved some money on my hotel this year using code I found posted, try that...good luck

None of the disney-owned hotels honor the entertainment book. You can get a discount with it at swan and dolphin but it will still be about $150 a night. Look at the top of the resort board for the "codes" site and check to see if any fit your dates.

The Disney hotels don't have a minimum stay requirement (in general) but some of the special offers have a 3 night minimum and certain times of the year (New Years Eve) some of the hotels have a minimum stay.

Only the Disney packages require a minimum number of nights... and, with a package, yes, the minimum is 3 nights at the All Star hotels.

<font color="#6600CC"><font face="BOOK ANTIQUA">
<marquee>"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
- Walt Disney</marquee></font></font>
<font color="#FF0066"><font face="BOOK ANTIQUA">
<marquee DIRECTION="RIGHT">
ASMusic 10/27/00 to 11/02/00
ASMusic 10/25/01 to 11/03/01
BWV 10/2002
</marquee></font></font>

We have a trip booked for may and found we would be in orlando a day soon then we thought. Just booked 1 night at asm for that night no problem and i found another discount code for that night so it won't cost anymore then staying off property .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter