Is there a Disneyland expert who could help me...

I am so grateful for all the responses, as I has a similar question. Also how many days do you think is feasible to fully tour DL? We will be doing a 2 week California trip and want to do DL, staying at the resort. Do you think 3 days is enough to see both, or would 2 days do?
Thanks
3 days will give a well rounded visit, but won't allow you to do EVERYTHING.

To "fully tour" DLR I would say five days. To tour enough that you felt like you had a solid visit I would say three days.

Three days at DLR will feel like 5-6 days at WDW. Not enough to fully tour but enough to feel like you did a lot.

:wizard:

Here is my take on DLR days vs. WDW days...

I would say 2 days at at DLR feels like about 4 days at WDW. Enough time to hit all the headliners and see a few shows, but not nearly enough time to take most everything in.

3 days at DLR feels like 5-6 days at WDW. Enough time to cover most of the parks and no need to feel extremely rushed. But you know you still missed a lot.

4 days at DLR feels like 7-8 days at WDW. Enough days for a very solid visit, time to stop and smell the roses, and enough time that when you leave you feel like you really experienced a lot without killing yourself.

5 days at DLR feels like 9-10 days at WDW. Enough days to feel like you really enjoyed the resort at a slow pace and did not miss anything you really cared about while also seeing a lot of things you usually would just skip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter