Is there a bus from Epcot Futureworld to BB?

204charity

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! We have a day planned where we will be at Epcot Future World for RD, and then we are going to BB for the afternoon. Can we catch a bus to take us straight there from Epcot?

Also, when we are at BB - can we then catch a bus from their to Typhoon Lagoon if we change our mind about water parks?

If there is no bus from Epcot to BB - I don't think there is, someone else will be along with the correct answer. You can always exit Epcot through the International Gateway and walk to the BC or BW and take a bus from these resorts.

Since F&W is in the International Showcase anyway, the easiest thing to do is to exit using the International Gateway which is between England and France. From there you can easily walk to the Beach Club or Boardwalk and catch the bus to BB there.

You said you are going to F&W for Rope Drop. The International Showcase does not open until 11AM which is when F&W would open as well.

Since F&W is in the International Showcase anyway, the easiest thing to do is to exit using the International Gateway which is between England and France. From there you can easily walk to the Beach Club or Boardwalk and catch the bus to BB there.

You said you are going to F&W for Rope Drop. The International Showcase does not open until 11AM which is when F&W would open as well.
\

Oops! When I said Epcot FW - I meant FutureWorld. (That's what it's called isn't it?) :confused3

With that being said - any idea if their is a way to get directly from Epcot FutireWorld to BB directly?

The bus from Epcot to CS also goes to BB. The bus makes 4 stops at CS before going to BB, so expect it to take half an hour or so.

There is no bus between the waterparks, nor from any theme park to TL. You would need to take a bus from BB to a resort, and catch a DTD/TL bus there. I would suggest Pop as a transfer point.

The bus from Epcot to CS also goes to BB. The bus makes 4 stops at CS before going to BB, so expect it to take half an hour or so.

There is no bus between the waterparks, nor from any theme park to TL. You would need to take a bus from BB to a resort, and catch a DTD/TL bus there. I would suggest Pop as a transfer point.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is CS? :confused3

So, I would take a bus from Epcot to CS (whatever that is) and that same bus would eventually take me to BB.

Then to get from BB to TL (if we decide to go there too for a couple hours) we would catch a bus from BB to Pop, then catch a bus there to TL.

Sheesh, they certainly don't make it easy on us to get around on the busses do they? :eek:

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is CS? :confused3

So, I would take a bus from Epcot to CS (whatever that is) and that same bus would eventually take me to BB.

Then to get from BB to TL (if we decide to go there too for a couple hours) we would catch a bus from BB to Pop, then catch a bus there to TL.

Sheesh, they certainly don't make it easy on us to get around on the busses do they? :eek:

CS=Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
This bus should take you straight to Blizzard Beach. Ask the driver to be sure when boarding at Epcot. And yes, to change water parks you’d have to go through a resort. However, recently (except for very busy days) normally only one water park is open.

CS=Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
This bus should take you straight to Blizzard Beach. Ask the driver to be sure when boarding at Epcot. And yes, to change water parks you’d have to go through a resort. However, recently (except for very busy days) normally only one water park is open.

Hmmm... Interesting. Everything that I have read for April 14-21 when we go has both water parks open everyday. Anyone know where I can find out that info for sure? Thanks a bunch everyone. :)

During the winter months the water parks are rehabbed. Typhoon Lagoon will be reopening in several weeks and there will be 2 water parks open again.

During the winter months the water parks are rehabbed. Typhoon Lagoon will be reopening in several weeks and there will be 2 water parks open again.

Thanks! :thumbsup2 I very nearly had a panic attack! We all just LOVE the water and the waterparks are going to be a HUGE part of our holiday, so if we were to find that out, we would have been very dissapointed.

Back to the transportation issue - I am wondering if in reality, since we are staying at the Poly anyways, if it would be just as easy to catch the direct monorail back to the Poly, have lunch, grab our stuff and catch the DTD/BB bus from their? I just don't want to get lost, and we will at least know how to get back and forth from our own hotel......

banging head here. lol

Hey everyone! We have a day planned where we will be at Epcot Future World for RD, and then we are going to BB for the afternoon. Can we catch a bus to take us straight there from Epcot?

Also, when we are at BB - can we then catch a bus from their to Typhoon Lagoon if we change our mind about water parks?

Back to the transportation issue - I am wondering if in reality, since we are staying at the Poly anyways, if it would be just as easy to catch the direct monorail back to the Poly, have lunch, grab our stuff and catch the DTD/BB bus from their? I just don't want to get lost, and we will at least know how to get back and forth from our own hotel......

That's what I would do, because that way you don't have to carry what you need for the water park to Epcot, and can ditch the stuff you carried to Epcot and don't need for the water park. And the DTD bus goes to TL, by the way, not BB. ;)

That's what I would do, because that way you don't have to carry what you need for the water park to Epcot, and can ditch the stuff you carried to Epcot and don't need for the water park. And the DTD bus goes to TL, by the way, not BB. ;)

Thanks! :thumbsup2 Yeah, in regards to the bus to DTD/TL - that works better!! What I have done, is decided we will do TL this day instead of BB. I think we will all, as a family enjoy TL more, so we want to go on a Monday, when hopefully it will be a bit quieter. (We plan on doing BB the Saturday prior for a couple of hours, more to just swim and check out the scenery, the theming looks pretty neat to us)

So, I think I have decided it makes more sense just to catch the monorail back to the Poly for a quick change and to drop off any souveniers bought at Epcot etc, and then catch the DTD/TL bus from the Poly! :cool1:

OMG. I can't wait!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter