• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the Dining Plan worth the price...

The $100 TS meals for 3 will be hard to do unless you are sharing and/ or don't eat dessert or drink soda or tea. We are 3 Disney adults and our TS bill is always at least $120 or so, usually closer to $150.

Good point! We share a lot and don't drink any sodas so that is another savings to consider for us as well.

WE don't eat a lot for breakfast, and I bring what we will eat. I think that is a big part of the difference for us. If I run the numbers through the calculator without breakfast we save almost $100 on the DDP. With breakfast it would cost us $100 more.

Thanks you guys!! This is a real help. I've come to the conclusion that unless Free Dining is a factor, we are just going to pay Out of Pocket.

Thanks you guys!! This is a real help. I've come to the conclusion that unless Free Dining is a factor, we are just going to pay Out of Pocket.

Smart move.
thumbs_up_smiley.gif

I think that's probably the best choice in your case. The difference between kids and adult meals is enough that the math just doesn't make sense.

Even with free dining, compare that to other discounts available and what you'd truly get in value from the dining package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter