• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the current free dining pin in fall or summer?

williamson_ja

DIS Veteran
I thought someone said that there were free dining pins out that covered the normal free dining time (Aug-Sept), but everyone here seems to have the one that only goes through summer. :confused3 Did I hear that wrong, or are there really such pins out there? I need one desperately!!

There are PINS that have gone out for free QSDP during summer months. Hope you get one!
I'm sorry I misread I thought you wanted one for summer. I do believe people have gotten them for your time frame.

Our friends got one that is good until July 3rd. Not sure what some of the others have had for a deadline.

I *thought* there were originally some posts about them being out for Aug-Oct. But I'm not sure now. :confused3

I thought someone said that there were free dining pins out that covered the normal free dining time (Aug-Sept), but everyone here seems to have the one that only goes through summer. :confused3 Did I hear that wrong, or are there really such pins out there? I need one desperately!!
Over the last couple of months there was an email pin code going out for free dining dates of August 15 - October 2, 2010, which is what the free dining bounceback offer was this past fall and what the speculative dates are for this year. Some those pins wer for quick service and some of the pins were for the basic DDP.

A couple of days ago a new free quick service dining pin code started going out to select people for the dates of February 28 - July 3, 2010.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter