Is Sci-Fi Dine In really that bad??? advice pleeeeze!

We tried Sci Fi last month for the first time...four adults..

We all HATED it! The food was terrible, could not get seated even with a ressie. when we were seated it was at a table all the way in the back, not a neat car facing the screen. Demanded a better table and finally got it.
We almost got up and left after seeing the prices and limited menu.

We did get a sandwich and dessert...both of which were bad.
The onion strings were burned and had to send them back they brought me back rings that were not much better...

Way overpriced...

will not try it again...

BArb

We LOVE Sci~fi, the kids request it every time. The last trip we tried 50's instead and it was fun, but we tought the food was much better at Sci~fi. They have the best onion rings and reubens, dh loves the burgers! We always go for lunch and you cannot beat the atmosphere;)

I quite liked sci-fi but it's the sort of place you go for the atmosphere rather than outstanding food. The alcoholic milkshake drinks are fantastic (if rather expensive) and their spinach cheese dip was really good. However the chicken burger I had was very dry, but I'd still go back as it was a fun and unique restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter