Is RotR and TRON possible on the same day using $ILL?

dizneyfan

Mouseketeer
I will be arriving this Saturday to the parks just after noon. I have a park hopper pass and park reservation for Studios with plans to park hop to MK later in the day. How feasible is it to hope that I can secure both a RotR $ILL for a time just after noon and a TRON $ILL for late in the day? I only have a total of 4 days in the parks this trip. Would love to hear what y'all think!!

I will be arriving this Saturday to the parks just after noon. I have a park hopper pass and park reservation for Studios with plans to park hop to MK later in the day. How feasible is it to hope that I can secure both a RotR $ILL for a time just after noon and a TRON $ILL for late in the day? I only have a total of 4 days in the parks this trip. Would love to hear what y'all think!!
If you are a Disney resort guest, I think you be able to accomplish this fairly easily since you can buy them starting @ 7am Saturday!! MK has later hours and your TRON time will have to be after 2pm, so maybe book your ROTR first then jump to TRON and book an evening time!! Good luck and have fun!!
(it's honestly a coin flip on which to book first)

If you click on a ride and click the ‘LL’ button, the tip board will automatically bounce to that ride when you pull down to refresh

C75A174A-8D51-4464-8F89-7FBD61056195.jpeg

If you are a Disney resort guest, I think you be able to accomplish this fairly easily since you can buy them starting @ 7am Saturday!! MK has later hours and your TRON time will have to be after 2pm, so maybe book your ROTR first then jump to TRON and book an evening time!! Good luck and have fun!!
(it's honestly a coin flip on which to book first)
This makes more sense as you probably want to watch fireworks at night as well. With park hoppers you can quickly change strategies for other days (as long as park reservations are available).

With LLI$ you get to choose your time, so I would book both immediately at 7 am to get your preferred time. I’ve had SDMT change on me when I selected 9:30 am right at 7 am (back when it was a LLI$) and even the confirmation screen had 9:30 am on it but it booked 5:30 pm which conflicted with dinner.

Immediately go to the front desk CM and they can fix them if there are alternative times available. I don’t know if the cancellation option has been implemented for LLI$ yet or not.

Yes, it's completely achievable as long as you try first thing in the morning. We were there Easter weekend and Tron's ILL was not sold out until 7:20. We did not try ROTR on the same day, but we were able to get Guardians, the other equally popular ride.

I would buy ROTR first since your park reservation is at HS.

I believe you only have to wait for Genie+ return times to hit 2 pm to go ahead and book for your second park. That is a separate system from LlI$

Today is extended evening hours at MK for deluxe guests. Would be great to see how long the 1 pm VQ lasts for Tron and GOTG.

Disney is constantly changing rules. So far yes you need to be in the park for the 1 pm (have a park reservation for VQ park for the 7 am; sometimes the 1 pm has been lasting past park hopping and that’s when you can grab a VQ at 2 pm (AFTER entering the park with the VQ) Tron and GOTG VQs were both open past 2 pm today) unless it’s the 6 pm VQ (for GOTG but Tron has stricter rules and I’m not sure if it’s the same) for deluxe resort guests.

Note: return times are strictly enforced for Tron (not so much for GOTG).

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/virtual-queue/#:~:text=In order to request access,virtual queue will be used.

3EF00704-D66C-430A-86C9-8F84D68B5E5E.jpeg

Best thread for recent experiences:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/v...for-tron-and-guardians-of-the-galaxy.3886917/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter