Is Prosecco available to order with dinner?

Steamboat Girlie

I WANT TO BE LOCKED IN THE DISNEY VAULT! "Huh-huh.
I see it available on the menu at District Lounge. I'm wondering if it's available by the glass with dinner.

There is a wine list that includes wines available by the glass. I'm fairly certain there is a prosecco available on there. You'll have to ask for the wine list and my experience has been that they will push the wine package first and you'll have to tell them you dont want the package and to just bring the wine list.

Thanks so much. My husband doesn't drink AT ALL. I can't see getting the wine package because I love fizzy wines and they typically aren't good left over!
There is a wine list that includes wines available by the glass. I'm fairly certain there is a prosecco available on there. You'll have to ask for the wine list and my experience has been that they will push the wine package first and you'll have to tell them you dont want the package and to just bring the wine list.

you may try getting the "Romance " package that includes Prosecco, chocolates, rose and robes. IMO it was worth the cost. You only get 3/4 pours per bottle but it was okay. It was fun having all the stuff in our room when we arrived. It went well with the fruit basket. Nice relaxing start to our first Disney Cruise.

Anything at any bar on the ship can be ordered at dinner, just may take a bit to get to you. You can also walk into dinner with your drink of preference.
This. Just buy it from your bar of choice, and walk it with you to dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter