Is pin trading still going on at Disney World?

P

pnelson

Is pin trading still hot at DW? What about pin stations? I really hope it is still around in 2002 when we go for 100th celebration!! My son and I loved it. Any thoughts? Have any pin stations been taken down?

OK, I couldn't stand seeing the post going unanswered any longer!

I think no one hurried to respond because they just couldn't figure out how to say . . .

<center><font color=red><h4>YES ! Pin Trading is Alive and Kicking!</center></font></h4>

Of course, we can't see way into 2002, but most people believe it will continue as long as Disney makes money from it.:cool:

Pin trading is very much as strong as ever. I was told when we were at WDW in Jan. it will go on as long as the public will participate. They have planed some new and different activities,so I've been told. It is has generated
a tremendous income for Disney while providing fun and a legal addiction for all us pin nuts.
Kris B.:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter