Is Memory Maker worth it?

Look at how many pics you might want to buy - I didn't for MNSSHP and regretted it. I did a bunch of the magic shots and by the time I counted what I wanted it was almost $100. I couldn't justify the price a la carte. However, this was because of the cool magic shots from that night.

I have not bought on other trips though and not missed it at all. I always as the PhotoPass photographer to take pics with my camera as well and they are usually just as good.

Debating MM. What are the resolutions they let you download and file format?

Looking at the most recent photo pass (2018-01-07) the images are 4000 x 6000 JPEGs and are 1.5 MB to 4 MB in size. I've included a clipped portion from a photo to give you an idea of the quality.

You also get some stock images that you can download, which can be handy if you are into making collages or scrapbooks.

PhotoPass Clipped.jpg

Looking at the most recent photo pass (2018-01-07) the images are 4000 x 6000 JPEGs and are 1.5 MB to 4 MB in size. I've included a clipped portion from a photo to give you an idea of the quality.

You also get some stock images that you can download, which can be handy if you are into making collages or scrapbooks.

View attachment 295922
Awesome thank you very much! That was helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter