Is it too early to plan? Fall 2022

I’m planning my November 2022 trip now. Pretty much know which parks we will be visiting on each day and where we will be eating! I’m prepared for things to change because of how uncertain things are at the moment but I like having something to look forward to.

I’m planning my November 2022 trip now. Pretty much know which parks we will be visiting on each day and where we will be eating! I’m prepared for things to change because of how uncertain things are at the moment but I like having something to look forward to.

November 11 - 20, 2022 for us.

I've been planning since our trip last year!🤣 Some of us already have our tickets. Nov.24-Dec. 4, 2022

Last edited:

Planning on October 2022 also! I can’t book DVC villa until 11 months out and it’s driving me crazy! I want to know I have my resort booked. Then I can start planning what park, where to eat…. It’s so hard because everything is constantly changing.

We are Canadians planning our first family trip (DH & I have been but not our DD's) I would have loved to go this fall but with COVID things are just too unpredictable so we are aiming for Oct 2022 instead and praying that life is a bit more "normal" by then.

I have severe anxiety and I work in a healthcare setting so covid does not help!! to keep my mind off things and focus on something positive and because I LOVE to plan I've started to make tentative plans/lists for our trip. DH thinks I'm being silly and getting too far ahead of myself. am I nuts? how far in advance do you all start planning?
It’s never to early to plan!!! Secure the resort you want!! Then…. Take it easy until it’s time to book dining! And in between you can ponder your theme park reservations!!

we book contemporary theme park rooms pretty far out… like 495-499 says

I have an alarm set on my phone for my 2022 welcome home trip. (if it weren't for our first grandchild we would've gone sooner!) So we are big planners. Of course now we are having to plan in some time for our little one! Love to plan. Best part of a Disney trip.

Do what brings you joy. For me, it's the planning and the research for travel. WDW trip is just the icing on the top.

When's the best time to purchase airfare for late Nov-early Dec? Is doing it now too early, or is it better to wait a few more months?

When's the best time to purchase airfare for late Nov-early Dec? Is doing it now too early, or is it better to wait a few more months?
I buy as soon as airfare is available. I buy one way tickets the moment they come out and then watch prices on the return air. We just bought 9 tickets flying out on Thanksgiving, bought all our park passes as well. Planning way ahead makes it way easier to afford a big trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter