Is it to early for this? Budget artificial xmas tree

I agree w/the CL suggestion. There are usually people moving &/or changing trees around this time of year. We got one for $20 a few years ago & it just took a few weeks of looking for the right size/shape to come up for sale. The seller was very nice & even gave us a 3' tabletop tree that she didn't want as well.

Actually, an artificial tree won't be discarded entirely - I have salvaged branches from a retired artificial tree which became craft material. Napkin rings, candle rings, mini-wreaths, holiday centerpieces - the opportunities for re-purposing an artificial tree are endless.

I like those ideas! I'll have to try to remember that when the time comes for my tree!

Just a thought... Stay with a real tree this year, and wait until after Xmas... When we went artificial, we bought a tree that we had seen and wanted at Sears. Prior to the Holidays it was expensive, but the day after Xmas it was at 50% off... :thumbsup2

I agree - I got mine for 75% off at Target a few days after Christmas. Definitely wait for the deals!!

Thank you everyone, we have decided to wait until AFTER Xmas to get a tree. And, maybe with a little coaxing get a real one this year again, I promise to get rid of all spiders who end up inside by taking them by the leg and gently explaining that they should live outside, not in my house. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter