Is it there or not?

Girl Scout Girl

Earning My Ears
I am probly being annoying i know but i can't wait and it is still 2 years away well what i want to know is some one told me that there is roller blading and rock climbing on the ship well when i look I can never find these things could someone please tell me are these things really there?

Nope, you're thinking of one of those 'other' ships. But I recall you being a youngin' - you'll love Common Grounds. My DD16 and her best friend are so excited - we leave Saturday. They're going to have a late curfew (mostly so I can have a late curfew too. )

Kim ºOº

You're thinking of the new monstrous Royal Caribbean ships: Explorer, Adventure and Voyager of the Seas. (Am I allowed to mention them on this board?) They're new 144,000 ton ships with the ice skating rink and rock climbing walls.

My parents are on the Explorer right now...... I am anxiously waiting there review. BUT, somehow I don't think it could live up to our expectation after cruising the Magic numerous times!
:)

Girl Scout Girl,

Please do us a favor and provide a more descriptive subject heading when you start a thread. When I read through the new threads, it saves time if the subject heading clearly states what the thread is about. Despite the inordinate time I seem to spend on DIS, I still don't read every thread. I try to avoid threads that I'm not interested in or can't provide any insight for others.

"Is it there or not?" is fairly vague.

Thanks!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest